Sasaengs Pt. 2 FINAL

Hello!

This is the final part of "Sasaengs" and I think you will find that it is much more HAPPY and SOFT and FLUFFY than the previous chapter ;D

There will be build up to the HAPPY SOFT and FLUFFY
BUT I PROMISE IT'S THERE

Enjoy!

PREVIOUSLY...

"'Coffee?' I gave him a kind smile and nodded. He put his hand on my shoulder and guided me away from the bathroom before walking at my side to get some much needed caffeine."

10 DAYS LATER
2:27 AM

Yoongi:

"I kissed him!"

"He's mine!"

"No! He's mine!"

"You can't have him!"

"Get away from him, Jimin is my man!"

"Jimin you're so handsome!"

"Can I be your girlfriend?!"

"No! Don't take her! Take me! I wanna be your girlfriend!"

"NO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I tried to fight against the security guards keeping me from rescuing my boyfriend. I used all the power I had to push one off me only to be caught by two more.

When Jimin was punched in the stomach, I was too. When Jimin was scratched across his face and arms, I was too. I was feeling everything he was; hair being pulled, lip split open, bruises forming all over his torso.

Finally, I saw his head loll to the side. He looked at me with small streams of blood escaping the scratches. He gave me a small smile before opening his mouth.

"Please," he mouthed. "Don't blame yourself." With that, his eyes rolled in the back of his head, his whole body going limp.

"JIMIN!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "BABY, WAKE UP!"

"Yoongi..."

Jimin didn't move. He didn't speak. He didn't flash me that beautiful smile of his that makes his eyes disappear. He laid there beaten and broken...

"Yoongi..."

And I didn't save him.

"Yoongi!"

I jolted awake in pure terror, sitting and squirming around on the bed like I was still trying to get away. I flicked my eyes around the room erratically in a panic. Everything seemed a little fuzzy; clouded maybe.

"Yoon, look at me," a soft voice said cautiously. My gaze moved to Jimin who was sitting next to me worriedly. His soft eyes were more damp than usual, a small frown painted on his face. His small hand cupped my flushed cheek while the other rested on top of my giant one, tracing the veins and tendons as he's done a million times before.

I was eternally grateful to wake up and see him healed. The bruised and cuts that painted his skin were almost completely faded. The small hint of scars could only be seen if you were extremely close; everyone was happy about that. His split lip was almost back to normal. There was only the slightest bit of redness, but that was nothing Jimin couldn't handle. The giant purple bruises on his chest and stomach were only a yellowish-green, and he could be touched without wincing or hissing in pain; I could finally touch him again.

"It was just a dream..." Jimin said softly, "just a dream." A small tear rolled down my cheek out of happiness. It was so vivid... I was genuinely scared... I thought I lost him.