Dark and Light Collide Pt. 1

Hello!

FLUFF and UwU ALERT ;D

Okay soooo...
This is my first werewolf/omegaverse story so please bear with me :*

If you have a problem with our Jiminnie being pregnant, I suggest you leave now ;D

I completely understand the people who have the opinions that that kind of thing is weird and I fully respect those opinions 💜💜

But if I see that anyone just leaves comments to be HATEFUL...
I will report and block you :*
*snaps sassily*

AND PLEASE DON'T USE MY WEREWOLF LEGEND/THEORY/UNIVERSE CAUSE IVE ALREADY PUT ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ON THE BOOK! IF THERE ARE ANY COINCIDENCES OR MATCHES IN THE LEGENDS/MYTHS OR JUST THE WHOLE IDEA OF WEREWOLVES THAT MATCH ANOTHER AUTHOR YOUVE SEEN, IT IS UNINTENTIONAL AND I DID NOT DO IT ON PURPOSE!

Oh and by the way, my innocent ARMYs...
Prepare for smut in the next chapter ;D
I'll put a note where it starts and stops like always 💜

Enjoy!

Yoongi:

I paced back and forth along the hard wooden floor of my office with a sheet of paper in my hands, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jin standing along the large bookshelves silently with a messenger scout shaking in front of them. This was the third time the alpha of the Black Night pack had requested a meeting with me. I denied both previous requests due to the horrendous, gruesome, and personal history between the two packs and the fact that their new, childish alpha never fails to annoy the hell out of everyone here. The alpha before him mistreated the one wolf that brings light to my life; hope. But he seemed to be persistent. He wasn't like his ancestors who just took what they wanted and felt no remorse; he asked.

I looked up to the shaking messenger wolf who stood with wide eyes and shifting uncomfortably on his feet. He was a little shorter than me, had fiery red hair, and couldn't have been more than thirteen. I stopped my pacing and walked over to the teen and handed him back the paper.

"Tell Kai if he wishes to speak with me, he will give a reason," I said, my dark and gravely voice making the younger shrink in on himself. "Otherwise, he is unwelcome on our land." I didn't mean to sound so terrifying to the boy. I'm the alpha; I was born to sound powerful and dominating. I offered the kid a very small smile making him relax only the slightest.

"Go." The young wolf nodded vigorously. I motioned to the door with my head, the messenger immediately sprinting out the door. We watched as he left the three story house and shifted to his scrawny, gray wolf, galloping away across the green field to disappear in to the night.

The meeting was bizarre. There was no reason for it; good or bad. There was no sign of danger. But all the previous alphas of the Black Night pack have always had ulterior motives. Every single one has never failed to be malicious and cruel; merciless. The current alpha may seem harmless, but after years of dealing with his callous ancestors, I wasn't going to take a chance. They hurt my world... my love...

"Follow him," I ordered. Namjoon and Hoseok growled in response before tracing the messenger's footsteps and shifting to follow him back to his pack. As the two betas carried out their orders, I took a step back and leaned against the edge of my desk, running a hand through my hair and rubbing my tired eyes.

It had been three days since I last slept. Ever since rogues were spotted roaming around our southern border, all beta command officers and myself were up nonstop keeping watch and securing the area. Despite my inhuman abilities to stay up longer and do more than most wolves, I was completely and totally exhausted. My head was pounding, my back was aching, my muscles were sore... I was miserable. But I am the alpha of the Blood Moon pack; it is my duty to force all of those weak feelings away and keep going.