Future Min Jimin Pt. 2

WARNING:

They are NOT gonna do the dirty in this chapter.

I repeat... THEY ARE NOT GONNA DO THE DIRTY

But if you don't like to read any kind of "sexual" (NOT SEX) stuff... I suggest you skip to where the dirty stuff isn't. I'll put a note <3

Anyway, lets continue :)

PREVIOUSLY...

"I want to." Butterflies rose in my stomach, happy that I was finally able to do something for him. I tried not to show exactly how excited I was. But I knew my goofy smile was giving everything away. Yoongi's eyes glanced down at my lips then back to my eyes. All I wanted now was to kiss him so hard that he forgets his own name.

Yoongi:

In this moment, Jimin's smile was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I knew he was trying to hide his excitement, but I can read this boy like a book. After staring into his gorgeous eyes and having his warm body pressed up against me, I couldn't take it any longer. I glanced down at Jimin's lips hungrily. I licked my own eager to taste him again.

Jimin suddenly became, what seemed to be, a whole different person. His face changed from an over excited puppy to "you don't know what you've gotten yourself into". With him like this, I knew it would be useless to try to be anything else but submissive.

I closed my eyes in pleasure as Jimin began kissing me again. He licked my bottom lip asking permission to go further. I parted my lips and he slipped in his tongue to roam my entire mouth. Jimin kissed me with so much hunger and passion that I could barely remember my own name. I didn't know where to put my hands, as my limbs were starting to move on their own. I had to hold onto something; anything. When Jimin's tongue caressed a certain part in my mouth, I wrapped my arms around him placing my hands on his back. I slipped one under the shirt and hoodie, feeling his soft skin.

As Jimin pulled away, my lips followed him until he was sitting up all the way. His eyes never left mine as he slid off both the shirt and hoodie at the same time revealing his georgous torso. His abs were defined and his chest was well built. He used his muscular arms to throw the clothes on the floor. I, too, sat up wanting more than anything to feel his skin against mine. Jimin helped me remove my shirt as I was having trouble. In the end, the shirt was ripped in half straight down the middle as Jimin got impatient, desperately wanting to run his hands along my pale torso.

I have always given this to Jimin. I have always loved watching him squirm and whimper as I touched his body. But I never thought of what it would be like on the other end. I never knew it would feel so good.

Jimin put his hands on my chest pushing me back onto the bed. He slowly lowered himself back onto me, our bare torsos finally making the contact that I needed. He pecked my lips in an agonizingly slow manner. He did it once; twice. His lips left mine and trailed across my face to my neck where every touch felt like fire. He nipped my skin playfully leaving me breathless. He left a wet trail where he licked and sucked, making me want to throw him against a wall.

I could feel a love bite being made along my collar bone. He licked his artwork and blew cold air on it. I moaned at the intense sensation that flowed through my body. I could feel Jimin smile against my skin, purposely sucking on a sensitive part on my jawline. He lifted his head so he could hover over my face again leaning down for a kiss. I closed my eyes awaiting his touch, but it never came. His lips barely grazed mine, but I could feel his warm breath against my mouth giving me shivers. The air moved away from my face to the side of my head where he nipped and sucked on my ear. I ran a hand through his hair trying to keep his lips from moving anywhere else.