Perfect is Overrated Pt. 2 FINAL

Hello!

This is the last and most tension-filled part of Perfect is Overrated!

Yoongi's gonna speak his mind people, and it ain't gonna make you smile that's for sure;D

SORRY NOT SORRY

MAJOR FLUFF WARNING PREPARE TO UWU HARDCORE ;)

Enjoy!

PREVIOUSLY...

"In that moment, I forgot about where I was and why I was there. I forgot how much pain I was in and how it happened. I could only focus on Yoongi's hand slowly caressing my arm, sending me into a deep sleep."

Yoongi:

For the first time in years, Bangtan Sonyeondan took a day off. After what happened last night and having to watch one of the people we love most go through so much pain, no one could focus. Not one single member had the heart to do much of anything; we were all broken.

We all knew Jimin had problems with overworking himself and trying to make everything as perfect as possible. It wasn't rare that he would stay up late and purposefully miss meals just to practice. And we had found him almost passed out from exhaustion more than once, but it had never been this bad.

None of us were going to leave him. Especially, not when he was like this. He was miserable and we weren't going to let him go through it alone. We are a family, and that's what family does; we love each other.

Jimin laughed as he watched Taehyung hovering over Jin in the kitchen hoping to find a chance to steal a taste from the mouthwatering concoction he was brewing in the pan. Occasionally, Jin would turn around and point a dirty, wooden spatula at him, threatening to smack him upside the head if he continued to act like a vulture. Taehyung would back off for about five minutes then start his predatory ways up again.

"Kim Taehyung, if you stick your hand anywhere near this pan again, I will beat you senseless!" Jimin covered his mouth to quiet his cackling from Jin's extravagant outburst. Taehyung scurried away and hid behind a laughing Jungkook.

"Why did you hide behind me?!" Jungkook asked, trying to free himself from Taehyung's strong grip.

"You're the maknae," Taehyung whisper-yelled as he cowered in fear. "He won't hurt you." Jin raised his eyebrows and took a few long strides toward the two. He held up his spatula high above his head and stood tall, broadening his shoulders to look even more intimidating.

"YOU WANNA BET?!" Jin challenged, his big booming voice bringing a small wince to Jimin's face. I frowned and got up from my seat at the dining table, dodging a scared Taehyung and Jungkook as they sprinted out of the room with no more intention of teasing their hyung. Jin groaned in frustration and turned back to the stove, muttering profanities and cursing the two youngsters. Jimin was back to laughing and nibbling on his sandwich, but I could see a small grimace show up every once in a while.

I walked over to where Jimin sat on a steady stool at the island in the middle of the kitchen. He turned to face me when he felt my presence come up behind him. Despite the paleness, the dark circles under his eyes, and the frailness and soreness of his muscles, Jimin still managed to form a smile on those beautiful, pink lips. He stood up from his stool and held on to the counter as he slowly shuffled over to me. He reached out his arm and took a gentle hold on my waist, taking the my shirt between his fingers and tugging me to him. I smiled and walked closer to meet him halfway.

Jimin wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his face in my neck. I held him close with my hands running up and down his back soothingly. I felt the vibration on my skin as he hummed in satisfaction.