Tony Montana Pt. 1

Hello!

I just couldn't help myself ;)

This story is based off of Yoongi (Agust D)'s performance of Tony Montana featuring the one and only Park Jimin <3 The video is linked above

Not everything is going to be EXACTLY like the performance, so if  there is an action in the story that isn't in the video, that's why ;)

Enjoy!

Jimin:

In all my years of performing, I have never experienced this type of anxiety. Every musician gets a little nervous before going on stage; that's normal. But I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. My leg wouldn't stop bouncing up and down, small beads of sweat scattered on my neck. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, trying to remember how to breathe. The fan that was blowing freezing air on my body helped none. I couldn't find a way to calm myself. My mind was in another place, so far away I felt like I was in different galaxy.

I felt the breeze of a human walking by, but I paid no attention to it. I only moved when I felt a strong hand grip my shaking knee. I opened my eyes and looked down at Yoongi who was squatting in front of me, one hand resting on my leg and the other holding a microphone.

He smiled and gently squeezed my knee, rubbing his thumb across the fabric to calm my heart. His spotless white shirt and white jacket hung loosely on his small frame while his blue skinny jeans were ripped at the knees exposing his pale skin. The large combat boots on his feet gave him an extra boost in height, which I knew he was happy about. His white mask clung to his chin showing off his round cheeks, his earpiece resting on his shoulder.

"Nervous?" he asked, raising his voice so I could hear despite the screaming fans.

"Very," I confessed. I ran a hand through my thick hair, my anxiety still extremely high. I averted my eyes to stare behind him, the ARMY Bombs shining bright in the large crowd. "I don't want to mess up your song." It was the last song of the concert; the first time I had ever performed alone on stage with Yoongi. Yoongi shook his head and started to push down on my knee, forcing it to stop shaking.

"Look at me." I brought my eyes back to Yoongi who wore a bright smile that made my heart flutter; in a good way this time. "You're not gonna mess up my song, Jiminnie."

"But what if I sing something wrong or trip or forget th-" My words were interrupted by Yoongi's lips against mine, putting me in a slight state of shock. He pulled back letting me stare into his dark orbs. I leaned in again and pecked his soft lips once; twice. I reluctantly removed my face from his, my knee finally calm again and my hand over his.

"You have practiced this song to absolute perfection. You never miss a beat, never miss a lyric, and never crash and burn. You're a badass rapper, Park Jimin, and never let anyone tell you different." I blushed a dark shade of red, lucky that it was too dark backstage for him to notice. "You're gonna do great." I nodded and offered him a smile which he returned.

"Suga, you're on in one minute." Yoongi turned to the kind staff member and nodded. He reluctantly got up, putting in his earpiece and fixing his mask. I stared up at him, not wanting him to leave. Yoongi could sense my nervousness returning, so he took my chin in his fingers and pecked my lips softly. I smiled as he kissed the tip of my nose before stepping away.

"See you out there, Jiminnie." I smirked.

"See you out there, Agust D." Yoongi stepped up on the stairs to the stage. He glanced back at me and winked, making me melt inside. As soon as he stepped out, the music started to play, the familiar song making me smiled.