Ecstasy Pt. 3 [M]

Hello!

WARNING

This is the SMUT _AGUSTMOON_ ;D

I got so much inspiration for this chapter from listening to Baby Don't Stop by NCT U, so... yeah ;D

It's probably the worst smut you'll ever read, but gimme just the littlest bit of slack since it's my first time writing this kind of thing <3 okie thanks :*

And like always...
I will put a note where it ends for all you innocent ARMYs out there <3

OVER 6,000 WORDS PEOPLE STICK WITH IT TIL THE END

Enjoy!

PREVIOUSLY...

"He wanted to praise me and my body. He longed to cherish my skin and mark it as his. He desperately wanted to hear me moan his name and scream of pleasure. And I was going to grant him all those wishes. I was going to let him know exactly how good it felt to have him buried deep inside me.

'Are you sure?' he asked. I nodded.

'Yes.'"

Third Person:

Jimin said yes.

In all honesty, Yoongi wasn't sure if his boyfriend was going to accept, so when he did, they didn't seem close enough. It all seemed unreal to them both. They both had doubts about the other, wondering if their feelings were the same or if marriage was even on the table. Yoongi's extravagant proposal and Jimin's vibrant "yes" destroyed those doubts.

It took an insane amount of self-control for Yoongi to not push Jimin on that bed and fuck him senseless. Jimin asked to be made love to, and that was what Yoongi was going to do. The younger deserved to be cherished and adored; given all the love Yoongi possessed.

Yoongi stared into his fiancé's longing eyes, the younger's skin aching to be touched. Jimin has always been sensitive, and the way Yoongi was looking at him like he was going to be devoured was not helping. The lust in both their eyes excited each other immensely, but neither could make the first move.

Making love was an intimate ordeal. Sure they have had sex before. But the words "making love" made it different. There was an emotional tie to that phrase that Yoongi didn't want to screw up. Jimin couldn't care less if it hurt or if it wasn't like how he dreamed it would be. As long as it was with Yoongi, it didn't seem to matter.

After a few minutes of staring into each other's eyes and waiting for the other to make a move, Jimin realized Yoongi was scared. He didn't want to hurt Jimin in any shape or form, and he knew that was a possibility considering they hadn't had sex in months due to their insanely busy schedule. Yoongi wanted to make love to his fiancé as much as Jimin did, but the mere thought of Jimin getting hurt during that process made him sick to his stomach. The younger knew that Yoongi needed reassurance.

Jimin slowly and cautiously leaned back in for another kiss. At first it was like before - slow, gentle, careful - until Jimin's tongue swept across Yoongi's bottom lip asking for entrance to deepen the kiss. Yoongi immediately granted Jimin's wish, allowing their tongues to dance together with passion.

Still maintaining the same speed and ferocity, Jimin's hand left Yoongi's hair, snaking down at an agonizingly slow rate to settle on top of the shirt's buttons. He began to undo the buttons, his small fingers perfect for sliding the plastic out of their assigned slits. When he reached the the waistband of Yoongi's jeans, he untucked the shirt and finished separating the two sides.