Bruised Pt. 1

Hello!

TRIGGER WARNING

There is a scene that may be upsetting to some readers (if you are not okay with violence and foul language, I'll put a note)

THE EVENTS THAT HAPPEN IN THIS STORY IN NO WAY REFLECT THE MEMBERS AS PEOPLE

THIS IS FICTION

ALL OF THE MEMBERS ARE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL HUMAN BEINGS

THIS IS STRICTLY A STORY

There will be no nastiness in this chapter so yay. That's later on ;)

Enjoy!

Jimin:

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" I screamed.

"YOU'RE MY PROBLEM!"

"HOSEOK, YOU'RE DRUNK! CALM DOWN!"

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!"

"WHAT DID I DO?! WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS?!"

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!!"

"HYU-" My head whipped to the side as Hoseok's hand made hard contact with my skin. My hand flew up to my face as the sharp, burning pain waved over my cheek and lip. Tears prickled at my eyes, the shock leaving me wide-eyed and speechless. Hoseok was furious, his whole body showing no remorse whatsoever. He stared at me with so much loathing and hatred. His eyes were full of hell fire, the gaze making me shrivel in on myself.

Before, Hoseok could advance again I backed away and sprinted out the door. I ran as fast as I could through the hallway trying to get as far away from him as I could. When I made a sharp right turn, I tripped over my own feet and fell hard on my hands and knees. I immediately stumbled back up and continued through the halls of our dorm. I bounded up the stairs two at a time and finally got a view of my room. I used the last of my adrenaline to bolt to the door and try to open it, but it was locked. I shook and pulled at the door handle, but nothing would budge. Finally, I collapsed to my knees on the floor mat.

I sat there hyperventilating and hot tears streaming down my cheeks. The harsh burn on my face made the tears stream down faster and faster. My state of shock prevented me from blinking or even breathing for that matter. Every part of my body was shaking, Hoseok's stare etched into my brain. I was terrified.

My mind went to one thing and one thing only. I scrambled for my phone in my pocket and pulled it out. I yelled at my phone as it kept denying my shaky hands trying to type in the password. Finally, it opened and I pressed the dial button and typed in the number. I held the shaking phone up to my ear and waited impatiently as it continued to ring.

"Come on!" I screamed. Finally, my call was answered.

"Hey, Minnie."

"Yoongi!" I sobbed into the receiver, "Yoongi!"

"Jimin? Jimin, what's wrong?" Yoongi said in a panic.

"Yoongi! Where are you?!"

"I'm in the kitchen. Jimin, wha-"

"Stay!" I quickly hung up the phone and sprinted down the stairs. I paid no attention to my surroundings, to the dark sky outside, not even to which floor I was on. I let my feet go on auto-pilot to take me where I needed to be; Yoongi.

I finally made it to the kitchen. I slid to the door and threw it open giving me a perfect view of a worried Yoongi talking to Jin. Their heads snapped in my direction, Yoongi's face going slightly pale. I started to break down again and ran to him.