You Got Handsome Pt. 2

Hello!

This is Part 2 and I'm EXCITED ;D

Drama, jealousy, possessiveness, MEMORIES AHHH I LOVE WRITING

(Tony's POV is first..... ;D teehee)

His POV will make him seem like an ass, sorry but that helps the story line ;D

Enjoy!

PREVIOUSLY...

"Jimin's small voice or surprise and excitement only made a burning hot feeling of jealousy and anger rise up from my core.

'Tony?'"

Tony Jones:

READ NOTE IN BOLD

"How many?" the hostess asked. I put on a flirtatious smile and leaned my elbow on the podium.

"Just me, sugar," I replied. The hostess' cheeks turned a light shade of red as she typed something in to the computer.

"Tony?" I scrunched up my brow as I heard a very soft voice say my name. It wasn't a strange voice; I had heard it before... and it was... different. It was deeper, more adult. The last time I heard it seemed to be years ago, and it was much different then. But I still knew... how did I know?

Eventually, my damn curiosity got the best of me. I turned my head to look around the restaurant to see no one I knew. I shook my head and turned back around.

"Get ahold of yourself, Tony," I said to no one in particular. A few moments later, I felt a tug on the sleeve of my jacket. I scrunched up my eyebrows and turned to the source of my confusion. A good foot below me stood an Asian guy, probably just in his mid-twenties. I had to admit, he was extremely good looking., and from the brand of clothes he was wearing and the expensive looking rings and earrings he wore, he looked rich, too.

"Can I help you?" I asked. The guy's face fell just the slightest. His head tilted to the side much like a little dog and looked up at me. I had seen that before...

"You not remember?" I felt bad that I had to shake my head. I didn't remember... didn't I? He put a finger on his chest to point to himself.

"Jimin," he said. That name... that name... it was so familiar. But I couldn't put my finger on it. He could tell I remembered but only just a little. He ended up letting out an angelic laugh and pointed to himself again.

"ChimChim." My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

"ChimChim?" He nodded with a smile. I couldn't believe how much he changed. There were so many things about him that were so different but just a few that were exactly the same.

He was taller. He had a presence around him like he was so much more confident than he used to be. His puffy cheeks weren't so puffy anymore. His hands weren't half the size of mine. His fashion was much more "him". He seemed to finally be... himself.

But Jimin still had those giant brown eyes. He still had that charming smile that made even the guys gawk over him. He still had those gigantic muscles. And he looked up at me like I was his long lost brother.

"Wow, Chim," I said, not really believing that this guy was the same guy who was so excited to bring me a glass of yogurt or say I love you with no shame whatsoever. "You got handsome." Jimin's cheeks blushed hard as I continued to look him over and see how much he changed. The way he seemed so flustered while I looked at him was - dare I say - kind of adorable. There was always a small part of him that was gay for me; I just didn't really know how big that part was.