Ecstacy Pt. 1

Hello!

This is birthed from an idea I had at 3 AM ;D

I'm in love with this story omg it's so fluffy I'm gonna die <3

*HI EXCUSE ME A SECOND*

There will be SMUT later on. YES. ACTUAL SMUT! I am telling you now so you will be prepared, but I will put a warning at the beginning of the chapter where it ACTUALLY is.

Enjoy!

Jimin:

The living room was quiet as the members finally got a moment of peace. Our weekend off was finally upon us, and at nine in the morning, none of us had any sort of motivation to do anything other than be lazy. Jin has gotten us up to eat a rather magnificent breakfast he made just for us, and we inhaled it as fast as possible. But after that, there were no plans. We didn't have to go to an interview or a photo shoot or even the recording studio. We didn't know what to do with ourselves.

Jin and Namjoon rested on the first couch. Namjoon laid his head in Jin's lap where the older of the two previously ran his long and crooked fingers through his boyfriend's hair. Namjoon was letting out small baby snores while Jin smiled in his dream as his head leaned against the wall for support.

On the second couch was Taehyung, Jungkook, and Hoseok who were all sleeping soundly but packed like sardines. Hoseok was sandwiched between the two while Jungkook clung to one arm and Taehyung the other. Small droplets of drool had fallen out of the corner of Jungkook's mouth and on to Hoseok's shoulder while Taehyung's forehead was nestled deep in Hoseok's neck. Hoseok rested his cheek on Taehyung's head, all three of them having good dreams.

The last couch was occupied by me and an extremely groggy Yoongi. I laid on my back while he laid on top of me, his warm chest melted perfectly in to mine. My small hand was playing with the soft, black hair on his head while the opposite arm was bent on his upper back, holding on to his shoulder. A holy being blessed him with no shirt that morning, letting everyone see the prominent veins and toned muscles of the strong arms wrapped tightly around my body. Both of our eyes were closed, savoring the sweet moment.

My hand left his shoulder and slowly moved down his back to trail my fingers up and down his spine. Yoongi smiled against my skin at the newfound warmth, tightening his grip on my thin frame. I giggled quietly as he nestled deeper in my neck to leave a chaste kiss before settling again. He let out a small sigh of content, his warm breath fanning over my collarbone and bringing a wave of red to my cheeks.

"What is up with you today?" I whispered. Yoongi smiled again.

"I don't know what you mean," he replied. I rolled my eyes with a smile and shook my head.

"You're being very sweet; much more than usual."

"I have something planned for later." I smiled and angled my head to leave a lingering kiss to his temple.

"Do I get to know what it is?" Yoongi chuckled and shook his head.

"It's a surprise." I whined playfully earning a laugh in amusement. "Do you trust me?" he asked. I let out a playful sigh of frustration and nodded.

"I trust you." I opened my eyes when Yoongi pulled away and looked up at me with a playful smirk.

"Then you have nothing to worry about." I rolled my eyes, twirling a small chunk of his hair between my fingers.

"You know sometimes I wonder how I've managed to put up with you for two years." Yoongi clicked his tongue and shook his head.

"Almost two years," he corrected. "It'll be two years next week." My cheeks flushed bright red as I realized our anniversary was so soon.