2 AM

Hello!

This story is dedicated to _AGUSTMOON_ ! Go check them out <3

I'm in love with this story omg it's so fluffy I'm gonna die <3

*HI EXCUSE ME A SECOND*

Our lovely Min Yoongi works so hard and he deserves all the love we can spare. Let's all hope he gets his rest because he certainly deserves it <3

Enjoy!

Jimin:

"Where is he?" I said to myself. Jungkook and Taehyung looked at me worriedly as I paced back and forth in their room while they sat on their bed. I ran my shaking hands through my hair and paid no attention to the sickeningly adorable couple.

"Have you tried calling him?" Taehyung asked snuggled up close Jungkook with his arm around Taehyung's TaTa pajamas. I nodded and stared at the ground with my fingers laced in my hair.

"I've left him twenty messages. I texted him more than that. Tae, I don't know where he is." Taehyung left Jungkook's side and came over to me to put his giant hands on my upper arms to stop my excessive pacing.

"Jiminnie, look at me," he said calmly. I lifted my head to meet his eyes with my wet ones. "Ask Hobi hyung or Namjoon hyung. They might know where he is." He offered me a reassuring smile making my nerves ease only the slightest. I nodded and watched as Taehyung grabbed my phone off the bed next to Jungkook. He held out my phone for me to take and I grabbed it. I opened it and found Hoseok's contact before typing a message.

Mochi: why is Yoongi not picking up his phone??

After five minutes, my worrying started up again. Taehyung kept a strong hold on my arms to keep my from pacing, but all that did was make my wet eyes fill to the brim with tears of fear.

When Taehyung saw my trembling lip his face fell. He came closer and pulled me in his arms, letting me face-plant in his broad chest. He took the phone from my hand and tossed it to Jungkook on the bed.

"Tell us what he says, Kookie," Taehyung said quietly and I held on to his pajama shirt for dear life. Moments later the notification tone for a phone call went off making my head snap up. Jungkook lifted my phone and answered the call, putting it on speaker and tossing it on the bed.

"Hey, hyung," Jungkook said, running and hand through his bed-head hair.

"Hey," Hoseok said through the terrible speakers.

"Where's Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook asked tiredly.

"He's in the studio right now. We just finished Outro: Tear and he's recording his part." I let out a sigh of relief and let my head fall to Taehyung's shoulder.

I should've known he would be there. Recently, he's practically been living there; getting up in the middle of the night and sneaking off to the studio to work with the rest of the rap line. And this wasn't the first time I woke up in the middle of the night scared out of my mind because Yoongi had disappeared in to thin air. I was relieved, happy, and pissed all at the same time.

"When is he going to be done?" Taehyung asked. Hoseok let out a small sigh.

"We don't know," he admitted, "both Namjoon and I are just waiting here. He's being super OCD about it and he hasn't come out for over an hour." My blood started to boil. I lifted my head from Taehyung's shoulder and lazily wiped away my fallen tears.

"How long have you guys been there?" I asked. There's was a tense silence as Hoseok repeatedly said the word "uh". "Hyung," I warned, "how long?" Hoseok let out a nervous sigh.