Bruised BONUS

Hoseok:

How could I have done such a thing? How could I have been so careless? How did I start drinking? How did Jimin get hit? Why was I so stupid? How am I ever going to fix this?

All of these questions were racing through my mind at lightning speed. The moment I woke up that morning, I knew something had happened. I had this horrible feeling down in the pit of my stomach, and I thought it was just the hangover. But when I saw that giant purple bruise on Jimin's cheek, I felt like I was the worst person in the world; which I probably was. 

Never in my life had I seen Yoongi so angry. He gets mad when you mess with him and he's not in the mood or you take his things without telling him. But what I saw in his eyes... it terrified me. It was like he had fire raging deep inside his soul. I had hurt the most precious thing in the world to him, and he was ready to kill me. I don't blame him. 

I couldn't just leave it how it ended in the kitchen. I needed to make things right. And I knew that Jimin was probably with Yoongi, but I needed to right these wrongs. Jimin didn't deserve any of this. He didn't deserve the way I treated him; he was an angel that needed to be taken care of and loved. 

I will admit... I loved Yoongi. We were best friends in the beginning of Bangtan. We always hung out and talked about things that mattered to us. We would be around each other and feel at home. And I fell for him; hard. 

The day that Jimin came into Bangtan, everything changed. Yoongi continued to hang out with me and be one of my best friends, but he was no longer the anxiety filled, absolutely terrified Yoongi that I had come to know and love. He met Jimin, and Jimin took him out of his shell. He cracked that cold block of ice that surrounded his heart and mind, setting free the real Yoongi that was trapped inside all of those years. So I let him go.

I couldn't keep Yoongi away from Jimin; that would be horrible of me. They were meant for each other. Hell, I bet their love was written in the stars. Jimin really is his Calico cat. 

I found myself outside Yoongi and Jimin's door. I was shaking I was so nervous. What was I going to say? How was I going to convince him to even think about forgiving me? Will we ever be the same? Will Yoongi ever forgive me? All of these questions started to make my headache even worse, so I mustered up the courage to put my hand on the doorknob and twist it open. I instantly heard strange noises coming from the middle of the room. Being the nosy person I am, I opened the door completely and found one of my worst nightmares. 

Jimin straddled Yoongi's lap as the older kissed all over his neck. Jimin's eyes were closed and his face contorted into one of pure bliss. Suddenly, Jimin's head slowly turned in my direction to look me straight in the eye. I could see him panic for only a moment until it was replaced by a look that could kill. 

Jimin watched me like a hawk. He had never looked at me like that. It was almost... possessive. No, it was possessive. As if he thought I would steal Yoongi away from him. 

My heart dropped into my stomach. Did I say something about it last night? Is that why I slapped him? Does he know my secret?

Jimin still watched me in warning, but Yoongi was too preoccupied to notice I was even there. He started to get restless under Jimin who was doing nothing but eyeing me. Yoongi bucked his hips up against Jimin and continued to attack his neck.

"More... give me more," Yoongi begged. A small piece of me shattered into a million pieces. I had only dreamed of Yoongi acting like this because of me. But he had found someone else... who did it better than I ever could. Jimin's gaze became more powerful as he gripped Yoongi's hair tighter and ground his hips into Yoongi. 

Yoongi let out a sinful moan that ripped through the room. Another part of me broke as I watched Jimin please the man I once wanted. Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hips and guided him to the pace and intensity he wanted as he continued to kiss Jimin's neck with passion. The euphoria Jimin was feeling got the best of him and he threw his head back in pleasure, letting out small moan. He broke eye contact with me which brought a small weight off my shoulders. 

But I couldn't watch them any longer. I couldn't watch one of my best friends please and control the boy I once desired. I quietly left the room and pulled the door shut, trying to make as little noise as possible. I slowly walked away from the encounter that would scar me forever and wiped away a single tear that cascaded down my cheek. 

At that very moment, I promised myself to never talk about what just happened. I made the decision to never even think about it. And I made a solemn vow to never drink again. 

THE END

Oh my god I almost cried a little writing that. But I hope you enjoyed it! The next story will be up soon so be patient my lovelies!! ;)