Bruised Pt. 3

DISCLAIMER - I rewrote this chapter maybe seven times because I was never happy with it, so it might be complete trash, but who cares!

Part 3 y'all!

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!

Yoongi's aboutta get real pissed y'all ;)

Enjoy!

PREVIOUSLY...

"I swore to Jimin that I would keep Hoseok away from him. I said that I would keep him safe no matter what, and I meant every word. But all the boys of Bangtan made a promise not to beat Hoseok senseless...

That didn't mean we couldn't hurt him."

Jimin:

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!"

"YOU'RE MY PROBLEM!"

"HOSEOK, YOU'RE DRUNK! CALM DOWN!"

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!"

"WHAT DID I DO?! WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS?!"

"Jimin..."

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!!"

"Jimin..."

"HYU-"

"Jimin?" I jumped as I felt a large hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Jin standing next to me with a sympathetic smile on his face.

"You alright?" I put on a fake smile and nodded. I knew he didn't believe me, but he let it slide knowing I didn't want to talk about it. He gently patted my shoulder and began to walk away.

"Hyung?" I called after him. He turned around awaiting my question. "Do you uh..." I cleared my throat and started again, "Do you know what time it is?" Jin smiled and nodded his head.

"He'll wake up soon, Jimin." I offered him a small smile and nodded. Jin left my side and walked back to the stove to finish making me his mouthwatering scrambled eggs. I sat alone at the table in the kitchen with my orange juice in my hand, mindlessly watching birds fly outside the large window.

I woke up early to come eat something and have some time to myself, but instead I came face to face with Jin right as he started making breakfast. I thought I wanted some time alone, but I think that Jin's silent company was very much needed.

And the more I sat there, the more the unpleasant events from the previous night started to rush back into my brain. Now what I really wanted was Yoongi. But I wasn't going to go and wake him up after what I made him go through last night. He deserved his rest.

Out of nowhere, a plate of steaming hot scrambled eggs smothered in cheese and something green was placed right in front of me. A fork was put on the plate and a napkin rested beside my hand. I looked back up at Jin who stood there with a smile.

"Eat, Park Jimin." He motioned to the food with his head and walked back to the stove to make something else. I picked up my fork and cut the pieces of egg into smaller pieces. I stuck a few on and stuffed it in my mouth, making sure to keep the green things on so I wouldn't get scolded. I smiled at the amazing taste of my breakfast. Jin is the only one who knows how to make eggs the way I will actually eat them.

A loud ringtone caught my attention from across the room. I turned to see Jin wiping his hand on his apron and grabbing his cell phone. He smiled and held it up to his ear, continuing to keep a careful eye on his eggs.

"Hello?" he asked in his annoying morning voice. On the other line, the person was talking so loud and so fast, I could hear it all the way across the room. Jin cringed and pulled the phone away from his ear so he wouldn't go deaf. "Aish, slow down!" he yelled. When the person stopped screaming, he put his ear back up to the phone and listened to what they were saying.