Future Min Jimin Pt. 1

Hello!

Part 1 might be a little cringy, I don't know. When you write something yourself you're kind of iffy on that kind of thing.

I PROMISE that in the next two chapters it gets better. So hang in there people!!

Hope you enjoy!

_______________________________

Jimin:

"You need to move to be in one before you start running."

"I can't just change my starting position, Tae!"

"Well, you need to try harder, Jimin! You're slowing down, and I start running when I see you run. You're getting off beat and then I get off beat which screws up the choreo!"

"Tae, I'm going as fast as I can! I'm trying my absolute best!"

"That doesn't matter! You need to try harder or else you'll be the reason we screw up and disappoint ARMY!"

I could feel tears begin to well up in me eyes. The lump in my throat got bigger and bigger. I turned away from Tae's regretful eyes and ran to the door of the practice room. As I bolted through the hallway, I could hear a faint, "Jimin, wait! I'm sorry!" I didn't stop until I got outside my room in the dorm only to unlock the door and slam it behind me.

I slid down the barren wall bringing my knees to my face and burying it in them. I couldn't control the sobs emitting from my small body. Maybe I'm not good enough. I'll never be able to make ARMY happy. I should have never joined BTS in the first place. I didn't deserve to be with all of them. They are so much better than me.

There was a knock at the door. I lifted my head off my knees and looked at the clock. I had been sitting on the hard floor for nearly three hours. The person knocked again.

"Jiminnie? It's Jungkook." I sighed heavily heaving myself off the floor. I wiped my puffy eyes with the sleeve of my oversized hoodie and was met face to face with the Golden Maknae himslef. His face was glowing and his hair was wet, no doubt from practicing. "Hey Jimin! We're all going down for dinner," he said panting.

"I'm not hungy." Kookie's eyes softened and noticed my red eyes and damp cheeks.

"Jimin, what's wrong? What happened?"

"Why don't you ask your boyfriend?" I asked in a monotone voice. Kookie's confused expression and sympathetic eyes told me Tae would have it in when he asks him what happened.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked quietly? I offered a small smile.

"No. I umm - I think I'm just gonna stay here and get a little rest."

"You sure?"

"Yes. I'll be fine." I could tell he really wanted to help. He's always had a big heart.

"Alright," he said softly. "Do you want me to tell Yoongi?" My lips lifted and the sound of his name.

"No. Don't bother him. He'll just worry. I'll tell him when he gets back."

"He always worries about you." I shifted my feet and stared at the floor, red rising to my cheeks. "But if you don't want me to tell him, I won't." I raised my head nodding.

"Thanks, Kookie." Jungkook patted my shoulder then rushed down the hall to his room.

I sighed heavily and shut the door. I looked around mine and Yoongi's room admiring all the sweet things we had. There were maybe twenty polaroids of the both of us scattered on the walls. In some, he was smiling showing his gums. Some were of him either sleeping beautifully or him being an angry kitten after someone had just woken him up. Others were of me that he sneakily took while I was practicing some music alone or me being a little mochi. There were pictures where we were hugging or I was laying on his lap as he played with my hair. Though there was only one where we shared a kiss. It was our three year anniversary and he had taken me off to the side on a beautiful beach where we were shooting a music video. We stood there admiring the view when he cheesily got down on one knee and proposed to me. Of course I said yes and pounced on him clinging onto his slim body like a koala. I kissed him as he held me up, and Jin managed to capture it on camera.