Future Min Jimin Pt. 3 (FINAL)

PREVIOUSLY...

"Sometimes, the people we love will surprise us with amazing things that make us just love them more."

Jimin:

I woke up in the middle of the bed with the sun shining bright on my face. My eyes opened to see Yoongi absent from my arms. I rubbed my eyes and sat up seeing where the sheets had been pulled back. I felt the spot and it was still fairly warm, so he hadn't been gone long. I pulled the covers off of me and swung my legs over the bed.

I could feel an intense burning sensation on my back making me wince. I walked shirtless, yet still in my joggers, to the mirror in the bathroom. I hesitantly turned around curious as to see what was causing the pain.

There were streaks of red all along my back. But as I looked more closely, I could see how they looked almost exactly like the trails of human fingers. Then, I remembered.

All of the memories of the night before suddenly came rushing back to me. At first I was shocked at myself thinking it was a dream. But my scratches were proof enough. I started grinning like a complete idiot thinking back to everything that happened; the love bites, the passionate kisses, the euphoric contact between our two bodies. When I closed my eyes I could feel Yoongi's skin on my lips. I could see his face while my hands roamed his body. I could hear him moaning and whimpering from my touch.

I opened my eyes feeling my cheeks getting red. I gently put on a shirt to head downstairs hopefully finding Yoongi in the process. As I walked to the door, I saw his shirt torn in half lying on the carpet floor. I chuckled remembering the fact that I actually ripped his shirt off of his body.

I left our room and lazily walked down the stairs towards the kitchen. I could hear Jungkook's voice talking to someone, hopefully Yoongi. But I was stopped right outside the door, by the one person I dreaded talking to.

Taehyung and I made very awkward eye contact. I wanted nothing more than to run through that door and hide in a cupboard. His words were still there in my mind, making my heart hurt just thinking about it.

"Jimin," Tae said softly, "I want to apologize for what I said yesterday. It was horrible of me to say those things to you, and I want you to know that none of it is true. I was really tired and frustrated, which I shouldn't have been in the first place. But I did tell you terrible things and I know that it hurt you deeply. But I swear to you, I really didn't mean it and I am so, so sorry for what I did." I gave him a soft smile appreciating the apology.

"Thank you." Tae let out a sigh of relief, the tension between us slowly dying. "Just... please don't do it again."

"Of course." I nodded my head then walked through the door to kitchen where I saw Jungkook leaning on the counter talking to my gorgeous fiancé, who was still glowing from the night before. He turned and looked at me with his amazing smile. I smiled back and walked over to him from behind and rested my hands on his shoulders. I pecked him on the cheek, just wanting to keep him to myself all day and not let him go.

Kook turned his attention to Tae, who tried to walk past him without any eye contact. But his arm was gently grabbed by his boyfriend who pulled him into his arms.

"I'm proud of you, Tae." He obviously heard his apology to me and I guess Yoongi did, too. He didn't look too angry at him.

Kook pulled Tae closer to him and hugged him around his waist. Tae wrapped his arms around Kook and held him tight with his face nuzzled into Kook's neck. Their eyes were closed enjoying being in each other's company again. After what seemed like a while for them, Tae pulled back, his eyes a little glossy.