Min Yoongi Doesn't Get Jealous Pt. 1

Hello!!

I think you know where this is going so... *evil laughter*

Enjoy!

Yoongi:

I watched as Jimin rolled on the floor laughing while Taehyung tickled his stomach. Tae sat on Jimin's legs attacking him with his large hands, roaming all over his upper body and making him writhe from the uncomfortable sensation. Jimin's begs for mercy were ignored as Tae cackled like an evil villain.

Finally, Jimin used all of his strength to tear Tae's arms away from him, wrestling with the older boy. They grabbed each other in attempts to throw themselves around or pin the other down. Tae laughed hysterically as Jimin's small fingers dug deep into his sides, getting his payback. Tae was much more ticklish which made it even more fun for Jimin to see him laughing and rolling around.

I bet I would have found this cute. The way he makes threats to your life that you know will never happen because he's all bark and no bite makes every part of my body smile; if that's even possible. His adorable laugh and toothy grin always brought an uncomfortable - but not unwanted - feeling. Some would say it feels like butterflies roaming around your body, making you feel a small tickle inside your stomach. I guess I would agree.

But as I sat on that couch watching Jimin play with Taehyung, my body had only one emotion; fury. I usually have a good grip on it. I try my best not to let it get the best of me. But recently, it was so much worse. I didn't know what was going on, but every move someone made towards Jimin caused everything in my body to shake in anger. I tried to push it to the back of my brain where it wouldn't bother me. Though, I couldn't help but let it take over while I sat watching one of my best friends rolling around and playing with my boyfriend.

I sat there my leg tucked under the other and holding my phone, my fingers mindlessly scrolling through god knows what. My bare back rubbed against the soft fabric as I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. I mindlessly scrolled through my phone, trying to keep my attention and mind off of my giggling boyfriend, but I physically couldn't. Every time I would hear Jimin's laugh, my body would tense only the slightest. I repeatedly caught myself gripping my phone with an unnecessary amount of strength. I set it down and shook my hands in the air, trying to make this weird feeling just go away. I took a deep breath and started to go through my twitter and other various apps, my mind completely confused.

"Jiminnie! Please! MERCY!" Tae begged.

Heat rose to my neck out of anger. I couldn't take it any longer. I couldn't take listening to Tae make Jimin laugh out of utter joy and smile as bright as he sun. My hands started to shake as I sat there in fury; it was then I knew I had to leave.

I averted my eyes from the men playing in the floor and calmly walked out of the room. My body shook as I made my way to the kitchen where I went to the sink to turn on the freezing water. I put my hands under the faucet and splashed the water on my face a few times. I turned it off and stood there gripping the side of the sink as if it was the only thing keeping me from destroying the world.

I lowered my head and tried to take deep breaths to restrain myself from storming back in there and dragging Jimin out to stay with me the rest of his life. But I held back because I knew that would make him upset. I never want him upset.

"Yoongi." I blinked and furrowed my brow, snapping my brain out of whatever world I was in.

"Hmm?"

"What are you doing?" asked a curious Jin. I shifting uncomfortably where I stood and continued to stare down at the spotless sink.

"Nothing." I closed my eyes, the distant sound of Jimin's laughter making my body fill with anger. I unconsciously tensed my body making every muscle work it's hardest for me to not storm in there and take what's mine.