Violence Was the Answer BONUS

5 MONTHS LATER
2:03 AM

Jimin:

"STOP!" I screamed with tears running down my cheeks. "LET ME GO!"

I giggled uncontrollably as Yoongi tickled my stomach and sides blowing raspberries on my face and neck and planting sloppy kisses on my skin. I squirmed around on the messed up sheets of Yoongi's bed as I did my best to push my boyfriend off my small frame, but it was no use. I was trapped by him sitting on my legs as he attacked me happily.

"No," he said while laughing, "not until you say it." I playfully beat my fist against his shirtless chest as he enjoyed my attempt at authority.

"YOONGI! I SWEAR TO GOD! I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS!" Yoongi chuckled.

"You do that then. Only if you can get out." I groaned in disgust as he licked a lazy stripe up my cheek. Finally, I caved.

"FINE! FINE! YOU'RE A GENIUS! YOU'RE A FUCKING GENIUS! NOW GET OFF ME, YOU BIG OAF!" Yoongi smirked in satisfaction and pecked the tip of my nose sweetly before removing his hands from my sensitive stomach and rolling off me. My chest heaved up and down as my diaphragm tried to catch up from being used so much. I lazily wiped off my face with the top of my hand to remove the tear trails and Yoongi slobber on my cheek. I looked to Yoongi with narrow eyes as he sat smugly, his minty green hair a complete mess while my orange strands were stuck to my sweaty forehead.

It took great strength to keep a poker face when Yoongi was looking like a god laying on his side with this gorgeous smile pulled in into that irritating smirk and his eyes watching me in admiration. He wore a pair of black sweatpants that clung to his ankles, his shirt nowhere to be seen since he took it off to sleep. He chuckled to himself as I looked at him in annoyance. I took the pillow out from behind my head and smacked him in the face with it.

"You're ridiculous," I said placing the pillow back beneath my head. I sat up and made my way to get up to grab my phone off his dresser before Yoongi's arm sneakily snaked itself around my waist and pulled me in to sit in his lap. I yelped in surprise as he manhandled me, wrapping my legs around his waist as he placed me in the seat he made with his legs. He hooked my hands around his neck and slid his arms around my waist to pull me closer. My eyes widened at the sudden action; I have always seemed to underestimate the amount of power that man possesses.

"Did I say I was ready to let you go?" Yoongi asked. I smiled shyly and rolled my eyes, trying to hide the blush creeping up my cheeks.

"What if I'm too tired?" I asked running my fingers soothingly through his soft hair. He closed his eyes and leaned into my touch making me let out a small giggle. Yoongi let out a small sigh in content.

"I'll feed you chocolate." I smiled, glad his eyes were closed so he couldn't see my pink cheeks.

"You really know the way to my heart don't you." Yoongi shrugged and peeled his eyes open.

"I know a little." I shook my head in disbelief and held the nape of his neck securely before swooping in and connecting our lips in a deep kiss. I smiled as Yoongi immediately tightened his grip on my small waist and pulled me as close as was possible in our position. He slipped his hand underneath the hem of my shirt and ran one hand up and down my spine, the other drawing soothing circles on the small of my back.

Our lips moved together slowly and passionately, his hands roaming my skin like he was trying to memorize every nook and cranny. I hummed in satisfaction as he took his time, running his fingers over the birth marks and imperfections he has come to find and know over the past few months. I felt my heart flutter as he softly nipped at my bottom lip and pulled away, locking his lips against my jaw.