Sasaengs Pt. 1

Hello!

Extreme sadness I apologize in advance <3
Next chapter is gonna be sweeter so STICK WITH IT TIL THE END ;D

TRIGGER WARNING

This story is about sasaeng "fans" that will be physically abusing (scratching, dragging, hitting, etc.) the angel/fairy himself, Park Jimin.

And yes I put quotes around "fans" because sasaengs are not fans. They are obsessive, crazy lunatics who don't know the meaning of privacy or personal space.

BTS NEED THEIR PRIVACY TOO! THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS THAT HAVE HEARTS AND BRAINS AND NEED THEIR SPACE, AND AS ARMYs WE SHOULD ALLOW THEM THAT! THEY WORK SO HARD FOR US, AND THEY DESERVE TO HAVE THEIR SANITY!

(I will just use RANDOM names for the sasaengs ;D and this is a rather "EXTREME" CASE OF SASAENG BEHAVIOR so don't get butthurt if it's not totally accurate <3)

Enjoy!

Jimin:

Loud, unsanitary, crowded, big, white, unorganized... airport.

I walked confidently as I arrived at Incheon National Airport. Everything was so overwhelming. The flashes of the cameras, the screams of fans, and the smell of expensive disinfectant were making my head pound. It wasn't something I was enjoying after a fourteen hour flight.

With traveling comes uncomfortableness and cameras shoved in our faces. Everyone wanted to see us regardless of how we looked or felt or even acted. Everyone wanted to see Bangtan Sonyeondan in all their exhausted glory.

At times, I wished I could just melt in to a puddle from the pressure. The feeling of being pushed through a crowd of strangers by large men guiding me to go to a safe place as soon as possible was unnerving. There was always that danger of being trampled or grabbed; beaten even. I cringe every time it crosses my mind.

That day was just more of the same. I got off the plane and was immediately met with security guards that were going to stick by my side the entire way to the car. The camera clicks and flashes of bright white light were annoying and extremely unnecessary. Most fans were respectable and cared about my space while others still didn't get the concept. A normal day at the airport.

"Jiminnie?" a deep voice said, snapping me out of my deep trance. I blinked a few times and turned my gaze up from the dirty, tile floor to meet Yoongi's eyes. Even after fourteen hours stuck on a plane with nothing to do but watch awful movies and munch on stale crackers, he was still the most beautiful man I have ever seen.

Yoongi's mouth and nose were hidden behind a black mask, his head covered in a dark blue beanie with only his black fringe showing. He wore a plain white undershirt with a blue flannel over it and the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Rings, necklaces, and earrings decorated his tan body, the silver belt buckle for his ripped black skinny jeans glistening in the fluorescents along with the zipper and laces of his black combat boots. But that one cute double eyelid of his made his bad boy persona seem like a facade; to me at least.

"Are you okay?" he asked sweetly. I smiled underneath my snug, black mask and nodded. I rubbed my tired eyes and ran a hand through my hair.

"Yeah. Just tired." Yoongi smiled back and bumped his shoulder in to mine. With rosy cheeks, I turned my gaze away from Yoongi's caring one and out to the crowd.

PDA is something BigHit isn't the biggest fan of. They are aware of mine and Yoongi's relationship, and they allow us to be open about it with confidence... as long as we don't act like it too much.