Violence Was the Answer Pt. 1

Hello!!

I should probably finish the current chapter of my book :/ yikes the procrastination is real.

Okay, here we go ;D

WARNING

There will be violence and sexual harassment in this story so I'm giving you a heads up 💜💜
If you are sensitive to that kind of thing, I sincerely apologize :*
I will put a note for both like always 💜💜

ALSOOOOOOOO
I will be using Lucas from NCT U as one of the characters in the story.
THIS IN NO WAY RELATES TO HOW HE IS IN REAL LIFE
THIS IS FICTION
SO DON'T GET BUTTHURT ABOUT THIS CAUSE IT'S JUST A CHARACTER NOT THE ACTUALLY LUCAS

Okay I'm good now :*

Enjoy!

Jimin:

There are perks to being attractive. One, people will gladly give you things just because they like how you look. Two, you get out of trouble more often. Three, people blush and hide themselves shyly when you walk past them. And finally, the fabulous attention almost every attractive person likes to receive; I was like that... to an extent.

I've never been a fan of people gawking over my looks. Staring, blushing, and asking for numbers were a daily occurrence and lately, it has started to become rather annoying. I could only dream of a day where I could go to a coffee shop and sit in the corner peacefully reading a book while other people mind their own business. But I'm in Bangtan Sonyeondan... that will never happen anytime soon.

It was the end of the award show. All the idols were on stage; seniors and rookies alike. Congratulations were exchanged and compliments were given. Hugs were received and tears were shed. Everyone was singing, dancing, and having a good time. Everyone except me.

I stood with the rest of the members, a fake smile on my face as Hoseok danced around crazily with no care in the world. Jungkook and Taehyung danced together for entertainment of others, their limbs flailing and facial expressions all over the place. Jin and Namjoon stood together laughing and cracking up at the other members. Yoongi stood with the oldest and the leader, too, but he wasn't really engaged in conversation. He stood quietly with a respectful smile, admiring the scene and people around him.

No one seemed to notice my sudden shyness. No one really payed much attention to my bizarre silence. No one really looked at me at all; except one.

I did my best to keep my composure as a fellow idol - Lucas from NCT - stared at me with a smirk on his face. His eyes drilling into my skin as he scanned me up and down, taking in my semi-formal wear and messily styled black hair. He bit his lip seductively, but I didn't blush. I didn't get embarrassed or giggly. I was uncomfortable; extremely. Something about the way he watched me sent chills down my spine, and not in a good way. It was strange... and that made me even more anxious.

When the nerves began to be too much, I slowly stepped towards Yoongi to hide behind his back. I grabbed on to his jacket and held it carefully, keeping myself at a distance that wasn't questioned by peering eyes but was enough to make me feel safe. Yoongi turned his head to see me cowering behind him, trying not to let him see how uncomfortable I was.

"Jimin," he said, his deep Daegu satoori settling the churning in my stomach, "what's wrong?" I looked up into his caring eyes and shook my head. I glanced back at Lucas to see him staring at me with the same intensity and lust as before. I gave him a glare only to receive a chuckle in return. With a roll of my eyes, I turned back around and was met with Yoongi's watching me carefully.