Dark and Light Collide Pt. 4

Hello!

_AGUSTMOON_ here's your possessive and protective Yoongles <3

OVER 6,500 WORDS

Enjoy!

PREVIOUSLY...

"'It's Kai,' he said. The second that name came out of his mouth, I let out a dark roar of anger and stood up straight, my shoulders broadening, my canines extending, and my eyes reddening out of reflex. Jimin tensed up and stood behind me, gripped tightly on to my bare sides with his face hidden behind my shoulder.

'What about the bastard?' I said, my voice no longer caring and kind but demonic and dangerous instead. Hoseok gulped at the waves of authority and dominance that radiated from me.

'He's here.'"

Third Person:

For a moment, Jimin thought that maybe... just maybe... he had heard Hoseok wrong. He thought there was a joke hidden somewhere deep in that serious gaze of his. After all, this was probably one of the worst moments in the history of everything for something to go wrong. Jimin was pregnant. He and Yoongi were going to be parents; parents. This was one of the best days of the omega's life. How could something so awful happen on the same day? But the longer Jimin kept his eyes on the man, the more and more that thought seemed to be ridiculous.

The beta's serious gaze was unwavering. He may be under Yoongi's command, but is still one of the alpha's best friends. He knew of the horrors of Jimin's past, and he knew who was the cause; the Black Night pack. He was just as protective over the younger as Jin or Namjoon were. They all might've been Yoongi's friend first, but that didn't mean that the little omega hadn't found a special place in all their hearts. If he was important to Yoongi, he was important to them; no questions asked.

"We found him crossing the southern border right where the rogues were spotted a few days ago," Hoseok said. "He came willingly saying that he means no harm and only wants to talk." Yoongi bared his teeth and snarled. Like any normal wolf would do, Hoseok bowed his head and cast his eyes down to the floor as Yoongi's dominating aura and agitation started to grow by the second. It didn't take a rocket scientist to tell that Yoongi was on the very brink of losing all self-control. The fact that Kai had the audacity to step a single foot on this land after what his father did to Jimin both irritated and infuriated the alpha.

"Where is he?" Yoongi growled. There it was again. That dark, demonic snarl that was only assumed to be him speaking. The amount of rage that flowed through Yoongi's veins literally radiated off him.

"Namjoon and Jin are keeping him outside until you give permission for him to enter the pack house." You could feel the tension, the pain, and the worry all coming out at full capacity. Even Jimin could feel it. Not just because he was basically glued to his mate's back but because the mate bond allows him to feel what Yoongi feels; share the burden of his emotions. At times - like now - they could even hear each other's thoughts whether they be good or bad.

"I am going to rip that man to shreds." Yoongi said inside his head. "He'll pay for what happened to my Jiminnie. I won't stop until he's dead. How dare he come on my land? How dare he show his face here? He's not leaving here until I get answers. He's not as innocent as he looks. Where is that bastard? Why am I not strangling him right now?" 

No matter how terrified Jimin was, no matter how much he would love to see Kai receive justice for sitting back and letting his father rape Jimin mercilessly and repeatedly, he needed his alpha to calm down. They didn't know why he was roaming around on their territory at six o'clock in the morning. They didn't know if it was a bad reason or good. They needed to find out, and Yoongi wasn't going to be any help if he was too angry to even think straight.