Who We Introducing

"Can you please help me get them ready, You've planned this whole thing but yet your down here on FaceTime with god knows who" Baby Dave was on my hip falling asleep and Zae was running around with The tv remote. "Exactly and I'm tired it don't start for another 4 hours why you getting them ready now" I tapped my feet getting more impatient by the minute.

"Fine niggas ain't god for nothing but headaches and dick. And trust and believe I don't need either in my life" I managed to get the baby to lay down without him crying and surrounded him with pillows. I got the girls in a bubble bath while I laid out the matching outfits I got them "Yo Jaycee bring that ass downstairs" Dave yelled. I kissed my teeth he was already on my bad side and it was only 12 in the afternoon.

"What Dave I'm clearly busy getting your kids ready for your family reunion that you planned" He laughed getting up. "Calm down sis I think your taking this way too serious. We see these niggas everyday this is just mainly for the kids" I looked at him before throwing up my middle fingers. "Bitch I ain't getting dressed for y'all hoodlums. I hired a professional photographer to come and take pictures, I have to document my babies memory" I crossed my arms.

"Of course you did just don't forget to pack us swim shit. Gotta teach my baby the ways of the water then I'll splash into ya shit later tonight. I've been thinking we got an odd amount of kids let's turn that even ma" I walked off at the mention of more babies. He must think I'm a birthing machine "Better go find you a third baby moms because it ain't me" He followed behind me grabbing my hands.

"First you deprive me of making love to you then deprive our last child. What happened to freaky Jaycee" I laughed. "She pushed two of your fast ass kids out her vagina and needs a break. Just help me get the girls ready your already half way" He helped me get the girls ready and did they hair.

I got dressed and he took care of baby Dave then handed him off to me while I did my makeup. I swear baby Dave rarely smiled he was always mean mugging it just like his daddy, He watched him while he was in his rocker playing with his toy. "Mommy uncle outside" Zae and Karina came running in. I knew it had to be either Drake or Odell since they always FaceTimed then randomly.

"Can you walk any slower fatty it's blazing outside" Drake & Odell came strolling in with ice cream driving the girls crazy. "Where little man I know he ain't got no teeth but can still taste it" I pointed upstairs and Zae and Odell went upstairs. "How you feeling Wife East bout to be in one room with ya dad and Kailee" I shrugged my shoulders. "I could care less the one person I wanted to be their was my mom and she couldn't. I missed her like crazy since her birthday was next week but I couldn't find the time to properly grieve like I had wanted.

"Fine it's been years I'm sure everyone has grown up and is doing good. I'm just glad we the neverson's our the house ever since baby Trey they don't go nowhere" He handed me a strawberry shortcake ice cream. "Lil man snatched it out my hand he really is y'all child" He was enjoying that ice cream even though he had straight gums. "Let's get this party started I'm ready for the drinks" Me and Drake looked at each other.

Dave rented out some big ass house and decorated it nicely. The backyard had all the destinies especially the bar stocked with alcohol "Pool Pool" Karina threw off her dress and helped Zae and they went into the pool with they dad. "I'm tired of y'all" Kennedy and Trey walked in empty handed. "No baby I'm fucking shocked y'all niggas don't go nowhere remind me of Jaycee ass when I'm out of town" I looked at Dave giving him a long stare.

"He's with grandma calm down plus mama needs a drink and I see my sis is already behind the bar" I made us both some vodka sodas then we relaxed on a lounger with our shades on. "Aaliyah ass need to hurry up she slept over at Odell's and still getting ready" It was cute Aaliyah snuck around but Odell already slipped up and told us. "Sis think it's the red carpet or something" I got out my phone recording Dave splashing baby Dave with water.