But They Don't Really Miss Ya

"Did she expect me to show up with a fake smile, she knows me better then that. But that still doesn't give her an excuse for what she plotting." We walked over to a picnic table all sitting down. "Your right but I guess because you two were so close I'm just saying go talk to her" I sighed."I don't think so I'm not back to back pedal" The rest of the night was just filled with fun.

In the morning I had to a pack Karina a bag I knew she was probably gonna be happy to spend three days with Drake. "This three days are about to be a blast with no baby" Dave said licking his lips. "Boy Drake not taking Karina so you can try to sex me up. He's giving us a chance to plan the wedding so pull out your little girly book" He laughed opening his nightstand.

"Its about time I want gold somewhere in this wedding though. You a Queen and I'm a king so it just fits feel me" I ignored him and went to go get Karina ready. I put her in some ripped jeans, a van tee and some vans "You look so cute"We walked back to our room and she ran straight to her daddy. "Ugh I'm gonna miss seeing this cute little face" He said tickling her.

"Isn't this the cutest thing I've ever laid my eyes on" I said smiling just watching them."Girl I can tickle you too no girl left behind" I shook my head and went over to my phone on the nightstand. "Did Alexis or Kennedy tell you why your sister is on this path of hers" He sat up placing Karina on his lap. "Nah why" I laughed just thinking about it.

"I ain't go to her wedding I ain't even see any of y'all barely that whole year." He looked at me with a look "True but you two were close close enough that you let her brother live with you spontaneously" I rolled my eyes. "Well not anymore and just like I ain't show up neither will she" I know Dave wanted his sister at the wedding but the way she was carrying on it was a strong no.

"Fine I'm just actually glad you finally planning because when I'm gone for those two weeks I'm gonna be here through face time" Dave was going on a little tour with Desus so us girls were all shacking up ultimate bonding. "Trust me I won't miss you you nag me all the time damn time" He smacked my thigh. "Nigga that be you all with pillow talk and crap. I'm a man what I look like talking to my girl like that" I looked at him laughing.

"A man in love that will do anything to keep his wife happy or else he'll be loving himself for a while" He raised an eyebrow "Nigga that's not happening I always tell you that" Drake sent me s text that he was downstairs so we went together downstairs. "I ain't staying to chat me and girly got a spa appointment" He said taking her and her bag. "Thanks again Drake" We went back inside and Dave kept shooting me eggplant emoji's on our text.

"You are wild sir I ain't even eat breakfast" He laughed grabbing my hand. "That's what ubereats is for now let's get it on girl" I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Your so sexy so I won't say no" He picked me up going back to the bedroom. He laid me on the bed and took off his shirt throwing it to the side. "You in for a ride ma" He unhooked my bra. Afterwards we cuddled up and he gave me a booty massage. 

"So let me get this straight you spend every damn night here but yet still don't love here" I kissed my teeth. "Nigga I damn near do all clothes here I just ain't tell you" He kissed my forehead. "See that's what I want to hear now how about another go" I shook my head "I'm tired nigga it ain't happening" He looked at me "Are you pregnant Jaycee because we could go damn near Five times with no complaints" I got up putting on his shirt.

"I'm sure it doesn't happen that quick and I don't know I just get tired quickly that's all" He let it go and we went downstairs to eat. We had our first meeting with the planner tomorrow morning so today we were going to Desus and Kennedy's place. "That ass just keeps getting fatter your welcome" He said kissing up on my neck. "I swear you the cockiest nigga I've ever met let's go cowboy" He swung an imaginary rope "Yea cause you be riding this pony like a true cowgirl" I put my head down and shook my head.