But Your Still A Baby

We left around 10 because I wasn't feeling Kailee's new friend. "So your sister friend sure likes you" I said giving him the side eye. "Man bye you see I ain't give her more than a blink I already know how you are" I gave him a thumbs up as long as he knew. "Good but her marriage ain't doing so well and I think its got to do with that Stacie girl. Jaheim wanted me to do some digging so time to put on a fake front." Dave shook his head.

"That's none your business to deal with they are married. You have a wedding to plan Jaycee nay I remind you" I slipped on some sweats. "I know Dave but its alot harder when you don't want us to hire a wedding planner" He wanted us to do everything. "Get use to it Jay now get into bed its time for pillow talk" Every other night we stay up and talk just to see where we at or get something off our chest.

"Aight well your sister if she tries one more thing about our wedding. She gonna have to try to remove my fist from her face." Dave sighed and grabbed my hand. "I'll talk to her not like I can cut her off that's my sister. And y'all both stubborn so I don't see how this is gonna end well" I turned over looking at him. "Not well now your turn" He put his hand on his forehead sighing. "Tour and I know its not the best decision with planning wedding and the baby but I gotta do this" I grabbed his face giving him a kiss.

"Then do it I'm not that busy to where I can't take care of Karina. Plus Drake's coming in town and he's been dying to meet her" He laughed grabbing my hand. "I swear your a lucky women to have locked down a fine ass man like me" Dave be real cocky especially when we be having sex. I swear if he date the female version of himself he would.
"Good night you too much" I called the dogs up they love curling up at our feet. "I know you be tapping out after one round" I hate him with a pillow then went to sleep.

In the morning Dave and Karina were already gone doing lord knows what. I had plans with the boys which was shocking because they never text me but I went with it. I took a shower and put on a casual outfit and put my hair up in a messy bun. I was meeting them outside of the mall so at least I could shop while I was with these bozo's.

"Is that our fly little sister nicki I be forgetting you dumb short" I gave Jaheim the middle finger niggas always coming at my height. "I'm surprised y'all niggas asked me to come shop with y'all" We walked in and went straight to the frozen yogurt stand. "Well we love you sis but we gotta talk to you about something and promise you won't get mad" I looked at them. "What is it Do you know Kendrick" They all just had dumb looks on they face.

"Well remember when you went inside the house with Kennedy during the barbeque to mix drinks. Well Kailee new friend she was all up in Dave smiling and shit. I swear she wanted the sick but Dave wasn't entertaining it no way he know how you is" I rolled my eyes of course that chick was I wasn't surprised. "Where Dave at you guys know" They all looked at each other. "Kailee house momma east cooking over there" I knew Dave wouldn't do no shit especially with his mom around.

But I play no games and It seemed like these hoes didn't learn from Dreamy ass. "Shopping trip is over guys were going to Kailee's house" I put on a big smile. Once we pulled I knew both Kailee and Dave were surprised to see me. "Hello Guys did I crash" I saw no Mom so I was steaming. "Damn everybody all up in my house" Kailee said looking at us. "Yo Stacie you gonna learn not to disrespect me aight. So tread lightly hoe" She stood up pointing her fingers up in my face. "Who you calling a how it aint my fault if your man wants to pay attention to me" I decked her straight up in the face.

"Aight Jay you mad violent" Dave said grabbing my hands. "Damn where you learn to do that" Jerome laughed sitting down. "Nah she gotta go Dave I aint with the fighting" I turned to Kailee breaking myself from Dave's hold. "Look here you may be Dave's sister but you nothing to me. So don't expect to come to my wedding trust and believe" I was damn near close to smacking this hoe. "Dave get this hoe under control" Stacie said putting her hair back.