Baby Fever

The dress fitting went rather quick since not much conversation went on. Plus Odell and Drake were back in town to help Dave out while I had a jam packed pres run for the week. I was going to L.A for three days then New York for the rest of the week. It was my first time leaving my little baby Zae but everybody had been flooding my dm's saying great things so I always had a constant reminder.

"My son famous I can't believe it" Dave said helping me pack. "I'm not your son and you better be on your best behavior my babies better still be in one piece when I return Monday morning" He laughed looking at me. "Girl bye its three of us against two plus my mom throwing a little gathering."

"Just make sure Kailee is arms length sis is still throwing jabs online. I can't wait to dead all of this and focus on my family" This press run was to promote my clothing line, my perfume and to address any rumors that have came up. "I know I know but you know my Mama don't like when the family beefing especially now that kids are involved" I could care less if people thought I was being petty but why be around my kids. Especially after these claims she's lucky to even still be living.

"Your gonna be fine Jay everybody know Zae ain't my baby and if they do they just love up some drama" Drake joined in with two starbucks frappuchino's. "I know its just crazy how lies can be webbed into something else but its whatever" All I knew is I was booked and busy and Kailee was doing nothing but sitting up in a house taking pictures. "Girl your making money supporting your family just focus on that. In the long run that's the only thing that gonna last, Oh and don't trash my house nigga" I laughed taking a sip of my drink licking caramel off the straw.

"Jaycee what have we talked about" Dave shook his head and Drake bowed out. "I wasn't even being sexual you just trying to entice me before I leave for the week" He pulled my hand dragging me down onto his lap. "Then you should comply babe heck I'm spending the entire day with you" 

"Spending the day with me you have no choice were doing our engagement pictures

"Spending the day with me you have no choice were doing our engagement pictures. Your just full of it Davey" He kissed up my neck leaving a hickey "Bro come on I've had enough if you but just know in that dressing room your bussing it open for Daddy" We took a quick shower and I said bye to my babies kissing them all over. "Bye Mama" Karina said kissing me on my forehead. "She's so sweet ugh I wish I ain't have to leave" I said pouting.

"They'll be fine now get we have a tea party right bubbie" Drake said tossing up Zae. Once we got to the shoot they did our makeup and we went to our joint dressing room "These niggas jacked this shit up all this nice shit" Dave layed back on the leather couch and I got on top of him pecking his lips. "Bro get off me we only got 15 minutes before they ready for us" He was saying all this but yet his fingers trailed underneath my dress.

"That's nice Dave I'm proud of you which means I'll gladly get off" He pulled me back down and flipped us over and was in rush to skip his self inside. We only took 12 minutes and rushed to put on our outfits "Damn I love your sexy ass" He still manages to make me feel so special. "You too Big Daddy now let's go" I still couldn't believe our wedding was a month away when it feels like I've been with Dave for years.