You Showed Your Ass

"What we gonna do about your wedding dress you gonna be all big and swollen" I swear he calls me fat every chance he gets and I punch him every time. "I ain't that far along where I can't really pop you bro" He hated when I called him bro, sis or fam. "Keep playing with me Jay I'm your baby daddy and husband. Can't let these other niggas think otherwise" We were just chilling in bed while he was laying on my stomach.

"Nigga even if they ain't know who we are they know we together. And me being pregnant damn near everywhere its like the most exciting thing in the world" I had a doctors appointment and then Dave wanted to go shopping because he was leaving this weekend for his little mini tour with Desus. "Because I make cute kids just look at Karina" I pushed him off of me and got up to go to the bathroom.

"How can you live without me for those two weeks" I laughed he had no idea how relieved I was gonna be. "I'll make due but don't be feeling yourself and be with them groupies. I'll cut you Dave and you know that" He laughed shrugging it off. "I'm gonna be with Desus we fine Jay" I know both of these boys and I know a stripper club is seeing them. "Hmm just know I got eyes and ears me being pregnant don't mean shit" I was still going on about my life not letting my pregnancy slow me down.

"You better take it easy girl I ain't playing with you. You know what I'll just have my mom come check up on you" I rolled my eyes.  "I'm a grown women plus the girls staying with me I think I'll be fine" I slipped on a gray jumpsuit and some white fur slides. "Where you think you going in that missy you pregnant front and back better slap on a jacket" I laughed grabbing my keys swinging them around.

"Yeah but let me put on some Grey sweats and you throwing shit at me" I laughed. "Yeah because you wasn't wearing no draws nigga now let's go" I dragged him out by his neck. "So hows the happy couple" Our doctor said rubbing the gel on my stomach. "Tired I feel like I'm pregnant" Dave said putting his feet up. "Not even he be stressing me out with his dumbass decisions" She laughed.

"Well you and the baby are doing well do you guys wanna know the gender" I shook my head no but Dave damn near jumped out his seat. "No we don't but you need to tell my friend Kennedy were gonna plan a gender reveal" She nodded and took down her number. "Gender reveal damn girl you going all out" I nodded. After the appointment was done we headed to target.

"I need some luxurious shit here throw this in" He tossed me a velvet neck pillow. "You doing to much I can promise you that what you really need to be doing is getting your sister out. I can't staying up in that house while she and her bum ass friend chilling in my living room" He turned back. "Jaycee that's my sister despite the issues you two have I ain't kicking her out. My mom coming back next week I'm sure you will leave" I ignored him and went to the snack aisle.

"You mad now" I continued throwing in snacks and juices. "Like you said you not marrying your sister, she's a grown ass women with money either you kick her out or I will Dave" He shook his head laughing like I told a joke. "You not kicking my sister out point blank period I'm out" He stormed off and I continued to shop.

I loaded the car by myself and went back to the house. I left the snacks in the car because that was just too much damn work. I went upstairs and changed into some shorts and a tank top. I went downstairs and of course the brady bunch was watching television. "Kailee you gotta go and your friend so chop chop" Dave sucked his teeth. "Girl your pregnant just sit down and relax" I swear I was gonna go crazy if I stayed in this house or better yet relationship.

"Jaycee I already told your ass my sister not going nowhere and neither are you so chill out" I put my head down. "Its clear where I stand so I'm out and don't go planning your dream wedding because you ain't got your dream wife" I went back Upstairs throwing all my clothes on the floor ready to stuff them in a trash bag. "You being real childish right now we getting married Jaycee and you can't just walk out like you always do. And you definitely not going no where pregnant with my baby you stupid" He grabbed my wrist.