Lowkey Obsessed With You

"Get up Nigga we have to meet the lady at ten" Dave refused to get up he keep putting his pillow over his face. "I'm beyond tired I got fucked up last night" I kissed my teeth and punched him in the arm. "Get the fuck up hoe or you'll be facing consequences trust and believe" He got up like expected and went to the bathroom. I followed behind to do my business "I hope you know nobody scared of your ass" I rolled my eyes and continued washing my face.

After we finally got dressed we headed to the address Drake sent me. We appeared at an office so I was glad I talked Dave out of wearing basketball shorts and nike slides "This a fancy ass workplace" He said looking around.  "Hello you must be the Brewster's I'm Ms.Collins follow me" Me and Dave both looked at each other and laughed.

We weren't very serious people it was just so natural for us to be goofy. "Do you guys have a time range for when you want the wedding" I nodded "September" She scribbled that down. "Do you a theme and have the names of the people being in the wedding" Dave scooted up I knew he was about to say some dumb shit. "I want royalty colors feel me I'm only getting married once so this shit better slap" I put my head down laughing.

"I can see do you agree Jaycee" I laughed nodding I'd probably text her about some changes later. "Okay now a list if bridesmaid and ground man along with maid of honor and best man" Dave told her his which was easy yet already asked Desus way before I said I'd start planning. "I want my bridesmaid to be Kennedy, and my Maid if honor to be Alexis" Dave looked at me and laughed.

" You famous and shit but got no friends where you going" I hit him. "Nigga I have friends but I've known these girls longer everybody else will be on the guest list" He damn near had all his friends. "Fine I'll downsize but you better add some more females up there" We went over a few more minor details then we were finished. "Y'know since Drake one of my groomsmen you gotta make my sister" Nobody told him make Drake that he's just wild. "I ain't ask you to do that sweety so don't ask me again" He gave up and went to the backyard and I went upstairs to chill.

Jaheim shot me a text saying that'd be face time in a few I was assuming it was about Kailee. "Hey bro what's up" He look stressed just from the expression on his face. "Sis I don't know what to do Kailee is acting out and I don't have time for that. She be out all night coming back when she feels" I felt bad for him he ain't really deserve this he was a great guy. "Jaheim she not taking you serious you gotta tell her and that little dusty friend of hers gotta go" He sighed "I know thanks hope you still get married despite seeing what I got through" After our call I took a nap because i was tired.

I woke up at ten and went downstairs to see what Dave was up to but that nigga left. He ain't text me or left a note so I assumed he was mad about his sister. I texted Kennedy and Alexis to see if they knew but they both were clueless and to busy boo'd up to really pay attention. I decided to be like those crazy chicks and wait for him by the door with a glass of wine.

I did exactly that and he strolled in at three in the morning reeking of alcohol "You still up I'm surprised" I continued to stare at him "You must think I'm an easy chick Face honestly...WHY THE FUCK I GOTTA FIND OUT YOU WITH THAT HOE FROM THE INTERNET" He brushed him off throwing his shoes off. "Can we do this later I'm tired" I grabbed my keys "Nah nigga don't call me" I went over to my apartment which I'm glad I still paid for.

I woke up at 11 and everybody was blowing up my phone but I wasn't here for it. I texted Drake that I was swinging by his show tonight and he was hype. He claims I've become a grandma since I got back to shacking with Dave which is true but still. I ain't wanna see or talk to anybody in the family I needed a break before I go crazy and lose my mind.