I Don't Give A Fuck

"Jaycee wait" Jaheim grabbed my hand making me looking back at him. "Oh lord what can I do for you today sir" Desus was cracking up in the corner watching us. "A word with you outside Please" I agreed just because I was trying to be less mean and stop blowing niggas off. "I know my comments were uncalled for honestly. It was a girl problem and had nothing to me it was stupid of me" He was right about everything but it didn't change the effect of those comments.

I could care less that on point we lived together and super close I was just like that. "Don't get me wrong I feel bad you going through a divorce but you tarnished my name and how I am as a mother. I know you and Dave working on y'all friendship but I ain't Face sweetie" I went back inside and Dave and Desus ass was pressed up against the door. They ain't even try to hide it "Yo you calling me soft or something nigga because im the hardest nigga out here" I laughed at Dave and just walked away

Two Weeks Later

"Karina why you stepping all over daddy" I laughed at her just violating him. Zae was crawling now so she was just playing with Dave's shirt and putting it in her mouth "Swear we got some bad kids" In a week my album would be out and then rehearsals for our tour would begin. "Dave that's all you babe I was a good baby" He looked at me and shook his head. "That's a big lie you think I don't know stuff. What we got planned today though I feel like this whole week we been boo'd up."

"I have some finishing touches on my album then planning my birthday bash. You will be playing Daddy daycare because the babies just love you so much" I went to our closet to look for a outfit. "Bull I wanna come boo acting like we don't got my mom or friends that'll babysit" He came in crossing his arms. "Damn beasty but no our friends have lives did you forget that plus nobody available I already checked" I laughed. "All our friends don't do nothing but have sex so try again" He sucked his teeth.

"Kennedy flew out to Virginia with Trey, Desus is somewhere not answering his phone and Alexis and Keith are boo'd Up." I layed my fit out on the bed and I knew Zae bad ass was looking at it ready to mess with it. "Fine but I'm sending a stern message in the group chat and ordering Dominoes with Ice Cream" At the sound of Ice Cream Karina started jumping on the bed.

I was in the studio with little old Drake we were both finishing up some stuff. "Man you getting old Jay" He shoulder bumped me and I just gave him a look. "I know but at least my life ain't in complete shatters I'm living my best life sweety" I finished up the album and they just had to send it in and Drake did his verse for Lil Baby's project. After we went out to eat at the cheesecake factory "So house hunting in New York found anything yet" I shook my head.

"Not even we've both been too busy to even fall through but we still wanna get out of here for sure." I knew Drake wanted us to stay because our friends were here and they weren't going anywhere. "Kennedy hit me up she thinking about moving out to L.A, She tryna be just like you" I laughed. "I think its a great move I'm just wishing she'd be honest about her relationship with Trey. I'm happy for her regardless but she knows I'm nosy as hell."

"I think she's just keeping it to herself which is what I've always told you and Dave. Something's need to be kept between y'all two and not the world" I looked at Drake with such a look. "Okay Dr.Phill when did you start giving wisdom" Were ate then went back to my house. Dave and the girls were in the kitchen baking "Mommy look" She pointed to the decorated cupcakes each spelled a letter in there name.

"Baby Zae look at your cheeks" I licked the icing off her chubby cheeks. "Damn I need me a family look at this shit" I laughed and went over to Dave. "So I see y'all having fun messing up my damn kitchen" He kissed me on my cheek. "Well what did you expect leaving me with two girls but trust and believe once I get that boy....he gonna be hooping out the womb" He rubbed my stomach. "Nigga bye how about you and Drake clean up this mess and I'll go clean up the girls.