Who Am I To Run & Hide

"This the last time you leave me for a week I swear I was bored outta my mind" Dave tossed me his basketball shorts and I put on a sports bra it was just us in the house anyway. "You just gonna have to suck it up nigga I'm a working mother" The girls were with Kennedy and Desus since Dave wanted me all to myself. "Booo I need you on my arm 24/7 like Ms.Parker shit she was crazy" I laughed.

"The professor was cute man I'd definitely would of chased his ass around." Dave grabbed my hand locking our fingers. "Too bad I caught you ass I'm a star baby" I shook my head with just a massive smile on my face.

"Anyways in other news maybe we should move out of Atl

"Anyways in other news maybe we should move out of Atl. Yeah its been great but I swear now all it brings is pure drama and the kids don't need that" A fresh start is what we honestly needed since we were about to be newly married anyway. "Hmm something done change ya mind but I'm glad you agree. But for now this shit was my sister its gone say too far even from bringing up Zae in this shit. Shit is just tough that's my family man" I knew Dave hated how far left me and Kailee went but I was adament keeping her away from the kids.

Jaheim he could but he was acting like a bitch on Instagram commenting on my lifestyle and the way I dress.  That was bitch made behavior coming from a nigga who was crying over his wife being a hoe. "I know but what she's doing is not called for. Sending some chick to fight me like I'm gonna fuck up my coins. I'm just saying I'm fucking her up on sight" It was far past the point that she was my man's sister or my kids aunt.

I needed to be respected even if we aren't as close as we used to be. "Im meeting with Jaheim today we bout to just chop it up and shit" I kissed his lips biting his bottom lip. "Girl you better stop it I'll fuck up your leg again. Just now pull through the studio later I got a surprise for you" He kissed me one more time before he dipped.

I had another day full of a video shoot for this secret project for Dave. As our wedding was approaching I thought it'd help and just take his mind off the stress and shit from family and work. I got phone and facetimed Drake to see what was up "Hey Fatty what you up to" I hated when he called me Fatty it all stemmed from my pregnancy I blew up like a balloon honestly. "Nigga please now what are you doing today" He shrugged his shoulders. "Good we need to link up and talk I'll be over in like thirty" I jumped in the shower and threw on a tube top and distressed jeans with some Balenciaga's.