We'll Never Give Up

"I got this sweetness my boy gonna swagged to the gods." I leaned up against the doorframe watching the boys set up the nursery. "Dada hurry" Karina said she was chilling on the rocking chair with Zae who was paying attention to her tablet.

"Tell me about it my nephew gonna grow up asking what's department stores, We drip on this side." I sighed knowing how they're all gonna go out. "What about Kennedy & Trey they having a boy too y'know" They all looked at me.

"Sis you special but not all that we built his room yesterday. We call ourselves The Daddy Helper." Trey said showing off his tool belt. "Okay guys it's a babies room now Mount Everest. I'll be downstairs with my girls because I can't." Downstairs was Aaliyah, Kennedy, And Alexis.

"You two are like walking globes isn't it amazing Aaliyah" I gave Alexis a look. "Anyway can we not overlook that we have a wedding approaching, babies being born, Moving, And Tours. We need to soak up all the time we have together and I'm serious." Aaliyah raised her glass.

"Let me tell you wedding planning is no easy road. I swear I soon turn to weed again even though I swore I'm a changed women."

"I'll send you my wedding planner even though I barely did anything her and Dave got along." I sat back resting my feet. "That's cause she was my side chick. When I tell you shawty was a cowgirl I mean...whewwww thought I was a bull but that's besides the point." Dave had both girls on his hip.

"That kind of talk is why y'all broken up now I'm not surprised" Kennedy laughed. "First off who really wants to lose all this. I'm a fine single father with bomb dick. I'm sure finding a step mommy wouldn't be hard right girls."

"Anyways can you please remove that tablet from Zae. She's been on it since breakfast." He took it from her and sis sprawled out on floor crying just like I predicted. "I'm glad I'm having a boy that's too much." Kennedy said.

"Oh no Zae you better stop this bullshit. I ain't with this foolishness get up." She got rubbing her eyes and looked up at him. "This is a real life scene out of a movie." Alexis whispered.

"Dave we all know your gonna fall for her puppy dogs eye. Your a real sucka y'know That." He looked at me before walking off. "Anyways since he finally left are you guys back in a good space. It's almost time for little David's arrival."

"I've been fighting Dave to let us choose a new name but he's adamant about naming him after him and his father. We doing fine don't worry about us everything is still set in motion for us going back on tour and New York...I promise."

After everybody cleared out and it was just Us and the girls we decided to have a little movie night. "Moana Daddy" Zae And Karina jumped like crazy. "Aight chill babies y'all too energetic for me." Zae cuddled up under her dad and Karina was at the edge of the bed putting her feet up.

"You know we need a joint project like Beyoncé and Jay did. The Brewster's That shit just sound so hard don't it." He turned to me smiling. "Only if you suck my toes" I laughed and Karina looked back at me "Hush mommy" I put my hands up.

"Dave weren't you the one that said we ain't got to do everything together." I whispered. "Yeah and that shit still sticks but what better way to voice our opinions and let our fans know. Instead of different projects so that way we have even more content to perform when we go back on tour." I sighed.