The Marathon Continues

Epilogue-3 Years Later

"I'm too old for all this shit so by the count of three my living room better be clear" I watched Dave as he talked to our five kids. It was cute because they all got up and ran around him laughing "Think this shit a joke let's see who I catch first" Little ms Des ran to me screaming my name. I picked her up before her twin followed behind hiding behind my legs.

"Mama can't save y'all now go clean you two I'm serious" I set her back down and they all pitched in cleaning up. "Look at my wife finally up from bed I apologize for killing ya shits like that last night" I rolled my eyes pushing him away. "I'm glad to see you in better spirits that was your close friend and I'm sure he would of appreciated doing that little vigil."

"He was a real one and would of done that shit for me no question asked. But when everybody coming over swear they in our house every other day" The Neverson's and The Powers along with Jaheim and Kailee we're coming to our little cookout.

Plus the kids loved hanging with they cousins and missed them since we had a little break and a vacation. "Soon which means get your five children ready" I swore to everything baby Dave was going to be my last but I popped up pregnant again towards the end of my tour with twin Des and Devine. I was home bound a lot during that pregnancy but Alexis And Kennedy we're down the block.

We all moved to New York because we couldn't stand having to fly just to each other. We all lived near each other in a private area and when Dave found out his ass threw a fit all like we might as well all live in a house together and die together. "Half of them old enough please and your hands not broken" Karina and Zae we're getting so big I swore I cried when Zae started school.

"Mommy can me and sister go in the pool" Zae asked me already with her bathing suit on. "Yeah remember to put on y'all stuff and tell your father to" I grabbed up the twins to get them ready and Dave went out back with baby Dave. I put them in matching bathing suits and did there hair "Mommy" Des clinged on me while her brother ran off back downstairs.

Des was a mini me she was everywhere I was and did everything she saw me but when it came to Daddy she was very territorial. She'd hate to see us kiss claiming it was her daddy but once I was screaming at Dave for throwing out my birth control and she screamed at him in her own little words.

"Your so pretty look just like me" We went out back and she joined her brothers in the little playground. Dave was at the bar on his phone with Karina "Really....I love you two alone and find y'all on live." Karina blew me a kiss. "THE FAMILY HAS ARRIVED" Dave looked at them and kissed his teeth but I knew he missed Trey and Drake his gay ass.

"Aunty Jaycee I missed you" Trey Jr gave me a big ol hug. "He would not shut up talked of me and his sisters ear off" Trey had his daughter strapped to his chest and Kennedy followed with a drink already. "Daddy duties already" Odell laughed smacking his head. "Boy this can come off don't play ya boy" They were really crazy.

"Odell don't make have to fight you my six weeks up so I'm ready for anything" Kennedy recently had her daughter Odessa which Odell came up with. "Where the powers at it ain't like they got kids" Dave grabbed my waist pulling me down on his lap. "They coming Y'know they slow" As soon Drake stepped foot outside Zae flew to his ass. All that time they spent together  paid off because they were inseparable "Damn Drake that's my daughter Y'know" Dave yelled.

"I love you daddy tooooo" Zae blew him a kiss and he caught it putting to his chest."Y'all really have too many kids and watch them all be the baddest kids in high school. All the daughters and sons gonna flock to the Brewster kids" Keith said finally walking in.

"Don't remind me please just reminds me that they aren't babies anymore" To think years ahead they'd be in high school then going off to college. "All my daughter are asexual so I don't gotta worry about them" I smacked Dave's chest.

"Nigga you wish better enjoy the years while they like this" Odell propped open the grill making his famous ribs and wings. "I can't imagine any of my kids grown that's why I need another one" I got up walking away now Dave was talking crazy. "My Girl is not a machine Dave chill" Alexis laughed. "Exactly I had twins my guy I think we are done" He got up kissing me. On cue Des ran over and folded her little arm patting her feet "My daddy" She pulled him away to the pool and then started yelling at him not saying a complete real word.

"That's all you Jay she really screaming at me just like you do. She gonna marry someone just like David I can promise that" Kailee said arriving with Jaheim. "I know but can we all drink I've been sober way too long and I've missed you guys so much."

Everybody left around nine and all the kids were in bed either watching tv, knocked out or on there tablet. I hopped in bed fresh from washing my face "You know I love you right Jay" I snuggled up against his bare chest. "Yes you tell me every second and I love you too for the rest of life even afterlife. No more kids though unless you carrying" He laughed kissing my forehead.

"Nahh that's all you but I just wanted to let you know because people out here ain't in they right mind. Taking a father away from his girl, family, kids that shit crazy and that nigga a real life loser. Everybody should change and make sure The Marathon Continues

Liked by TreySongz, Lexibaby, JayceeQueen, TheGame, And 879,990 Others

DaveEast: I Really Love you Cuz

JayceeQueen: 💙💙💙💙

TreySongz: Real Shit 💙💙

TheGame: 💙💙💙💙Bigger Then Rap

Liked by DaveEast, TheGame, MeekMill, Lexibaby, And 879,090 Others

JayceeQueen: I was 6 Weeks looking like a snack 🥰👶🏻

DaveEast: Ate That shit backstage would of thought niggas was fighting in the back

KennedyCymone: Wait till ya farm of kids get an Instagram and see this shit 😂😂

Odell: Facts gonna be like "Mom Ew"

JayceeQueen: I'm deaddddd shut uppp guys 😂😂♥️

DaveEast: Nigga they all came from my sack better see me act thirsty for they muva

(This is the last chapter of this book but if wanted the 3rd book will be out this week and all the kids are grown up in college)