Broke It Off

"Our last day and were spending it tanning are we rich or what" Kennedy said sipping on her mimosa. "I miss drinking I swear I don't even remember the last time I even held a drink" I said just eyeing my plain orange juice. "But in the end it'll be worth it I promise especially since I'll be a uncle again" My phone rang and it was Dave which I was inclined to ignore but his sister called me hours before and I ignored that.

"Hello David what do I owe this call to I'm kind of busy" I knew last night he had some type of problem with Kailee but I told Kennedy not to tell me anything. "Jaycee I need you to come back I'm so sorry I keep messing up and doing dumb shit. You just have to come back to me I could care less about anybody else" I could swear he was crying but I wanted to know why the erupt change.

"And why the change you seemed perfectly fine claiming your love online but could care less in real life." He continued apologizing and just said how much he loves me. "After everything and Kailee messing up with Karina I just realized a lot" I rolled my eyes. "What did she do because to my eyes she's an angel" I low key just wanted to hang up.

"She left Karina with some niggas while she does god know what. Jaheim ass had to call me when he heard some shit in they phone call" Its about time Dave saw the path his big sister was going down. But it shouldn't have taken him this long to realize these actions. "Well I'm glad Karina's okay and back home but I gotta go" I needed more than just an apology and telling me how much you love me.

"You ain't hear what I just said I swear you a piece of work" I sucked my teeth "Nigga I did but I've heard everything one too many times so excuse me if I'm not so forgiving" I hanged up and everybody was just looking at me. "So I guess you heard what Kailee did" Kennedy said shaking her head. "Yeah and she's just out of line she crossed me, Jaheim, Her brother and niece she cares for no one but herself." I knew once my ass was back in ATL Dave was gonna be knocking at my door.

"It's just a hot mess honestly and its not like we can just dismiss her. I'm tired of drama I have more important things to worry about" Alexis said. "Your telling me I'm pregnant now so I'm tied to Dave ass for 18 years" It was such a blessing and a curse. "Let's just enjoy the time we have now before we gotta go in five hours" We did just that before we headed to the airport. Odell lived in L.A so we had to part ways but I knew that just wouldn't be the last time we hang.

"Ughh never thought I'd hate to see my neighborhood" Kennedy said as we pulled up to her house. "See you later sis I'll call you tonight" It was just me and Drake left. "So what are your plans now" We stayed parked. "I don't know but drop me off at the house I haven't seen my baby in so long" I knew Drake was happy about that he loves off that baby.

I opened the door and followed the noise of music to the backyard. Dave and Karina along with the puppies were chilling around the pool. As soon as Karina saw us she came running "My lil suga mama" I kissed her all over before she squirmed over to Drake. I went over to Dave who was on the lounger " Where your sister and her live in friends" He shook his head. "I don't know I haven't talked to her in a minute. I've just been chilling at home with my baby I don't think I can do both y'know by myself" I knew that was a little sub but what was he gonna expect.

"You ain't have to do this by yourself if you wasn't hitched up under your grown ass sister. Just like y'all made me make my shit up so does she." He nodded grabbing my hand. "I know but I'm stressed Jaycee I had to cancel the rest of the concert to deal with her, And she all over the place talking and shit. Helping Jaheim out and continuing planning this damn wedding" I looked at him with a raised brow.

"Excuse you, Your still planning the wedding and by yourself" He nodded smiling. "You know I don't listen to nothing you be saying. When I said I'm gonna marry ya ass I meant that shit. I just need you to stop running off I ain't got time for all that" I rolled my eyes and looked back to check up on Drake and Karina but they was gone. "Nigga shut up but let me tell you something you best act right I don't got time to wait for you to realize you wrong" I laughed.

"Ya ass pregnant and you flying over to Hawaii without me. But hmm just looking at you got my soldier at attention" I shook my head. "Bye I ain't messing with you tonight lemme see where Drake done take this child" I texted him where he was at. "They good y'know she loved her uncle but c'mon Jaycee take Care of your man" I shook my head he wasn't getting easy no way. "Nope I've decided no sex till marriage" He looked at me shaking his head over and over.

"Girl bye let's go I know you need some. I don't know why you be fronting sometimes" He picked me up. "Don't nobody want you boy better put me down always think somebody want some" I was fine off me I wanted some ice cream and a nice movie. "Yea okay because you not pushing up that ass on me girl start undressing" He said placing me on the bed.

In the morning Dave said he had to meet with the planner so I let him go by himself. I wanted to see how he was gonna design our special day plus I was beyond tired and nauseous. Drake still had Karina so I was at home all by myself which I was gonna take full advantage of.

I made myself some breakfast then sat in front of the t.v chilling on Instagram. Drake was at the pool and it was so cute seeing Karina splash around. I honestly was bored which was a first considering how hectic my life is. I was gonna soak up this time though because who knows when anything like this will ever happen again.

Liked by DaveEast, Trina, Dreezy, KidInk, AlexisSkyy, And 1,200,300 Others

JayceeQueen: Sleeping Beauty 👑

DaveEast: On My Wayyyyyyyy *Drake Voice*

ChampagnePapi: Stop Being Nasty *Mr.Brown*

Dreezy: ❤❤❤

Lexibaby: Pregnancy Do A Girl Right

Trina: Queen

Liked By JayceeQueen, Lexibaby, CardiB, OffSetRyn, Trina, And 1,200,430 Others

DaveEast: I love her so much ❤

JayceeQueen: Look at my munckin so tiny ❤

KennedyCymone: She gives me so much baby fever

Trina: She is your twin ❤

ClarenceNyc: Congrats Bro 💪

LexiBaby: Aunty Baby ❤Can't Wait For #2