I Woke Up Loving You

"That's the last time you leave me to go party with your girls. We all missed you right girls" Karina And Zae jumped up and down screaming and baby Dave followed in their footsteps. "Boy Bye next time I won't even come back. Now gimme my baby I've missed him" I kissed him all over his face and Zae and Karina all stared at me.

"Mommy" Karina said "We are all gonna share mommy" Dave picked them up and we went outside. To my surprise it seemed he went out and got a playground set for the kids "Look Mommy" Zae ran over to the slide and slid down then ran back to my all out of breath.

"How about you guys go play" They both ran off and I put baby Dave in his swing. "I see you did a whole lot of shopping Davey what didn't you do during this break" He laughed grabbing on me pulling me into a hug. "I bought you some stuff to don't worry mama. But man did I miss your over protective ass but Zae made sure to take your place. She wouldn't let me leave unless she knew where I was at and called her every minute" My sweet little baby was another version of me.

"Good because you love any inch of freedom you can get. You would think a ring would stop you" I laughed staring at him. "Cap I don't even remember the last time I went out to the club. I need to spend all my time with the babies before the next one comes" His hands lowered down my back. "Nigga no we already have a handful why do you want to add one so quick" I knew he wanted a big ass family kids and dogs but honey I needed a break on the baby making for the rest of the year.

"I'll let you know by the end of the year but can we go play with our babies pleaseee" We spent the next hour running and chasing them around before dinner and getting them ready for bed. We chilled in bed watching a movie "We should renew our vows we've been together for a lifetime and all our kids can participate" I looked him and he was just grinning. "That'd be cute once I start hitting the gym. Which can be cute because we can work out together."

Dave liked doing a lot of things by himself just like I but sometimes I loved being all up in his space "We've already discussed that downstairs is males only so you better go get a gym membership" I rolled my eyes turning over. "You live in a house with three girls ain't no rules buddy now goodnight" In the morning the kids were going with grandma to LEGO land while Dave and I had to pick up my dad from jail.

I didn't want to go but he insisted that I picked him up considering he had no one else. Dave obviously wasn't gonna let me go alone and I wouldn't have asked either way " How I Look do I look grown up" Dave walked out the closet wearing ripped jeans with a givenchy shirt and original timbs. "Your face has aged is all I can I tell you babe still dressing like the day I met you. But this beard you got going on could really start looking like something" I grabbed my purse and keys.

"You nervous Jay" He asked as we pulled in into the county. "You already know I am the only family I have left could still hate the fact of you and your existence" He grabbed my hand squeezing it. "You never in this alone Jay got a whole gang behind you" I spotted him and he aged so much. His face was scruffy and built more muscle then the last time "Go on I'm gonna call my mom real quick" Instantly when he saw me his face brightened up "Look at my little angel you look just like your mother did at this age" He looked me up and down in awe.

"I know I need to start hitting the gym but my kids won't let up" He smiled. "Kids how many, does your mother watch them a lot" I sighed. "I wish but she died dad a few back. I'm surprised nobody told you while you were inside" He put his head down shaking it in shock. "So...you've been alone with your kids. I apologize for that my ego and bad tendencies got in the way of my daughters happiness" Dave walked out of the car and my heart was beating out of my chest in fear.

He stood next to me his hands in his pockets "David I see you two are still together I didn't imagine this much" I sighed. "I still feel about him just like before. I meant when I said he wasn't going anywhere dad" I looked at him hoping for a change of heart. "So I assume he's the father of your kids as well" We both nodded.

"Well one day I would love to meet my grand babies and the past is the past" I smiled. "Well I'm planning a family reunion and all the kids are there you should slide thru" He nodded. "I need to book my flight back to Atlanta I hope our house is still ours."

"It is I've been paying it off I was surprised when they said they transferred you to new York." We walked back to our car to find him a hotel. " Me too but they've been following you and said you moved to New York." Even though the past was the past my dad still had a lot of work before he was in the good ends.

Liked by Lexibaby, JayceeQueen, KennedyCymone, TreySongz, And 860,878 Others

DaveEast: 🔥🔥🔥🔥

JayceeQueen: Nahh is that zaddyyty Omari aka Ghost look at the smile

TreySongz: What y'all got going on here

Lexibaby: 👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

DaveEast: 🧢@JayceeQueen

Obj: Where are our invitations to these kind of things

Liked by Obj, DaveEast, Lexibaby, Champagnepapi, Kah_Kah, And 970,768 Others

JayceeQueen: The Only Queen To Reign
Returning Soon

Champagnepapi: Fatty look at you 🥰

DaveEast: 🥵🥰You look so beautiful honestly

Obj: Imagine y'all daughters we all need to strap up 🤦‍♀️

Lexibaby: I miss seeing this face everyday and my little nieces and nephew

JayceeQueen: 🥰🥰🥰🥰 Mama gotta get her coins