Line For Line

"This place is so wonderful I could stay here forever" Kennedy said just walking around. "I know but I'm gonna enjoy this vacation" I took a seat on the couch resting up my feet. "I bet you will but today we spending some time in that pool and have a little BBQ feel me" Drake said opening the back door. "I'm in tune with that" Alexis threw in.

"Can we order some food or something I'm starving" I Said looking at these three humans with legs just eyeing me down. "You don't need to be pregnant anymore after this I swear all you do is eat and complain" I grabbed my phone taking selfies. "Man let me go hit the shower and put on a fire bathing suit" Kennedy and Alexis said creeping upstairs.

"I ain't getting you nothing so don't even ask" I Laughed sitting up. "Forget y'all I can't complain too much I just wish Dave would get his act right because I be going through the emotions. Like right now even though you just my best friend Id jump you bones" He looked around then back at me. "You better stop talking to me like that you crazy" He knew I wasn't serious but my sex drive was turned up more than ever.

"I'm sure he'll come to his senses especially after a little talk that me and him had" I just looked at him nobody told me they had a conversation they became distant friends in my mind. "And about what everybody knows I hate being discussed about" He shrugged it off. "Nothing much just exchanged some opinions about some stuff don't think to hard about it sis" I gave him the middle finger.

"Since your no help im just gonna go upstairs and change into a bathing suit" I grabbed my phone and climbed up these long ass flights of stairs. I checked my phone and saw a missed call from Kailee which I assumed was her since I ain't actually block Dave but he was getting there with all these texts he be sending every hour.  I ain't know why called me and I had no reason to find out so I just ignored it and called up Jaheim.

"What's going on sis see you don't up and left" I don't know why Jaheim talking to me like everything normal. "Um no may I ask your relationship status and why I gotta find out from online brother" I looked through my suitcase for my blue suit. "Its complicated Jay I just think maybe she just going through something" I loved my brother but no excuse could vouch for Cheating and running around with Stacie.

"I just think the falling out of you two hurt her a lot Jaycee. Y'all were tied to the hip and now majority of the time Alexis and Kennedy with you and she just by her self" He could of been telling the truth but at this rate Kailee was wedging herself between a soon to be married couple. And for that reason she needed to be slapped "Well guess what Jaheim even if that's true that had nothing to do with her sucking up other niggas does it. I gotta go I ain't tryna listen to anymore of this though" I hung up and changed into my fit and went downstairs to join everybody.

"You look so cute" Kennedy said spinning me around. "And Drake grilling up some kebabs I just gotta set up the speaker feel me" Alexis said from the pool lounger. "Let me go sit and go on Snapchat shall I" I took a few pictures and videos and then watched everybody else's snap. Dave was in New York at some event and all I saw was women and him just having a ball. I ain't post no disrespectful shit but him I guess it just slips his mind.

I ain't post no sub's or even a message because it wasn't called for. To the media we were still a happy couple planning a wedding and it needed to stay that way. I'd deal with this in private so I called him up and got on his ass "Jaycee its just a picture its nothing big" I kissed my teeth he wasn't understanding my tone. "Dave that shit not cool goodbye" I swear if I ever have a heart attack Dave would be the cause.

We had a nice day and then they wanted to smoke so I went upstairs to watch a movie and lurk on Instagram. A few minutes go by before I start getting Dm's from girls telling me Dave cheating on me and this that and the third. Eventually The Shade Room caught wind and posted a video of some girl up in his hotel room. I took a couple breaths and just turned off my phone. I went to Drake's room and I was glad he was up. "What going on fatty" I told him everything and I was balling like a baby.