Thank You, Next

"Dave can I shoot my shot at your real quick" He looked at me pulling down his sunglasses just a bit. "Ugh we are not starting this today all day yesterday everybody was cuffing it up" Aaliyah threw some pillows at us. "Damn Aaliyah you such a hater u can't flirt with my wife and mother of my children."

"What is on our agenda today me, trey, and Kennedy gonna go swim with some dolphins" I sat back putting on my sunglasses. "Oops wifey has spoken looks like its just y'all" Drake looked at me shaking his head. "I swear y'all females are something else. Make sure my god babies have some fun and send lots of pictures" Me and Kennedy weren't on the best of terms after her little blow up.

I wanted an apology or else it was just clipped for everything. "Jaycee go on and talk to Kennedy as I know you miss her. I ain't wanna keep declining offers to hang out with the fellas" I looked at him then back to the pool. "You ain't have to Dave did you forget I have Aaliyah" He grunted. "You and Aaliyah together are a hot mess. All I ever see is shaking ass and drinks and nobody need to see that unless its me" I swear Dave never wanted me to go nowhere and have no friends.

"Okay and you think I don't know about yall secret trips to the strip club. I know Everything honey your sneaky ass" He laughed grabbing up on me. "I love you Jaycee" I looked at him then stuck up the middle finger. We were on vacation but I was loving my body so me and Aaliyah planned a little photoshoot together while the girls went with Desus to the beach.

"Man we already married I don't gotta be up ya house" He walked off and I just relaxed with my sunglasses on. "Girl why you up in your bag I'm sure Kennedy just under some pressure. Everybody wanna be with Trey ass just like bitches wanna be with Dave" Aaliyah sat next to me handing me a mimosa. "I know but why take it out on me she already knows I don't need no type of bad energy in my life. After this I'll be fucking on tour for months while moving out to New York" I took a sip shaking my head.

"Ease up you have two little bad ass girls to worry about. I swear Zae splashed me on purpose and gave me an Ill look" Zae I knew from jump had my personality but Dave's bad ass temper when she wanted something. "I love my babies I think being a mom is the best thing to happen. Seeing a product of me and Dave is just magical I love my babies."

Around 11 we dipped to our secret location and Aaliyah went first since her set was already done and placed so I facetimed Dave in the meantime. "Nigga you think its cute leaving without giving me a kiss and a squeeze" His hair was out and looked like it was blow dryed. "I see you getting your hair done bout to be looking like a snack" He winked flipping his hair.

"Enough with the sex talk anyway our realtor emailed me this dope ass house in a private little area. We can build a studio in that bitch I'll show you later.

But anyways my manager said we got a couple radio stations to hit up the day before tour." I rolled my eyes. "What more could people wanna know about us. You post that shit on instagram like its the daily news" We talked a bit more and then it was my time to go into makeup and hair.

After the shoot we headed back to the house and Odell and Trey were chilling in the kitchen. "Hmm what were you two up too" Me and Aaliyah looked at each other before laughing. "Mind your business niggas its grown folk talk."

I went upstairs and a few seconds later Kennedy Walked in and we just stared at eachother before she broke the silence. "I'm so sorry for coming at you like that honestly Jaycee. I've just been going through something" I nodded and patted the empty spot on the bench. "I know everybody been telling me the stress of dating of Trey Songz. I can relate a bit but no bitches fucking with me honestly" She laughed.