All I Needed Was Some Closure

"Zae your bad...real bad" I stared into her big brown eyes after she flipped over her applesauce. "Up mama up" I took her out and we went to join Karina and Dave in the playroom. "Is that my baby girl look at your cheeks ugh" He grabbed up Zae spinning her around.

"Hater I gave life to her Y'know" They both were daddy's little angel only once in a blue moon were they all over me. "You must have forgotten about sperm sweetie unless you think that baby in your stomach was made off of your egg alone." I rolled my eyes and went back downstairs.

Drake and Odell were coming over later to hang out and I was just waiting for this baby to get out. I was over being pregnant already half my clothes didn't fit which resulted in me just staying in the house all the time. "How'd I know you would be in the massage chair ya lazy ass."

"I'm over all this I'm ready for the baby part. I can promise you that this will be our last kid. Feel like I've been pregnant for the whole year already." He laughed sitting on the arm rest. "Stop complaining I've heard it all before Trust me. What you need is a date night and lucky for you that's just what I had up my sleeve." I looked up at him.

"Me go outside must be out of your mind. Do you not see how swollen my feet are and let's not mention your scruffy ass face. We both look a hot mess so let's just stay indoors." He wrapped his arm around me "That's nice but we are still going out. This is our chance to get away from the kids just us two it could be magical Jay."

"Are you High Dave" I crossed my arms. "No and I don't beat on my women either but those both soon will change." I caved since he clearly wasn't gonna give up. "The famous duo is here ready to sleepover" Zae and Karina ran over to them just in pure excitement.

"They don't be over me like that I'm jealous" I pouted. "Get over it your thirty now go out and bring some left overs" Odell gave us the thumbs ups. "You pretty mama" Karina gave me a kiss before we left.

"Aren't you glad we got out the house. I don't know why you be in hiding when you get pregnant. Show off my seed it's very important and special that you do." He took us to some upscale restaurant it was cute. "Oh hush, this is cute though how do you know about this" He shrugged his shoulders looking away.

"I'm a romantic guy okay after everything and I mean everything. I realized it's been forever since we've had a date night and that needs to change. So from now every Sunday is date and neither of us should forget." I nodded.

The next day me and the girls went to Aaliyah's house for dinner all apart of Her plan that we spend more time together. "You are something else I was gonna spend the day in bed" Kennedy waddled in. "That's nice but I was serious guys. When's the next time we're gonna be all together huh?"

We all looked at each other and laughed "Oh honey I forgot you new. We moving and stuff but that don't mean we won't set our days. I can promise you that now shut up and bring out the alcohol" Alexis said.

"Umm pregnant ladies in the room where are the non alcoholic drinks" I said. "In the store but I got water if y'all thirsty" Me and Kennedy looked at each other in disgrace. "Anywayyyyyy Hows Daddy Trey did y'all find a house yet."

"Yeah it's so cute not to mention the whatever crew came and helped set up. So all were really waiting for him to arrive" I was so happy for my sis I knew she was excited and happy in her relationship. "Do you'll think Trey's gonna propose" Aaliyah said all excitedly.