Closed Mouth

"I've missed you look at us twin bumping" Kennedy pulled me into a hug then spun me around. "But can we talk about you and Dave how are you guys already having problems." I rolled my eyes.

"On tour he's different all he wants to do is party and get drunk. It'd be different if I wasn't pregnant but I am so after a while I get tired of it. Then he threw in that I don't even watch the girls as if I don't try." I sat down rubbing my belly. "Communication babes I swear it's the way to last especially since the blogs talking about y'all already getting a divorce and shit."

"Trust me the way he was coming at me it would head that way. He wanted another baby more then anything but it seems I'm the only one that cares. He hasn't spoken to the girls in months Kennedy..." His mother has been blowing me up asking why Dave hadn't been checking in.

"You see that's where he fucked up leaving your kids in the dark he needs to be checked. If he comes to this baby shower I'm pressing him" I loved Kennedy she was my rider at all costs. "How's you and Trey though I see you two be cuddling up on Snapchat" She laughed.

"We're good we're both dumb excited for the baby. I swear we not gonna leave him alone after he's born" I was so happy for Kennedy honestly. "I was actually going over to his place and now you have to come I swear it's bomb delicious food." I twisted up my face but I was eating for two.

"Fine but I'm taking a few to go plates since I gotta pick up the girls from his moms" She clapped her hands and grabbed her car keys. "Y'know you guys can stay with us I know your house is empty."

"We good Kennedy I promise I already got the keys for the New York house. After the baby shower we're out" It was super sad to be leaving Atlanta since everything started down here but it wasn't like I wouldn't be back. Jaheim And Desus we're still here along with my shops I'd have to check on time at a time.

"Damn Jaycee looking like a watermelon are you sure ain't no twins my boy having" I looked at him giving him the eye. "Trey leave her alone the food better be done we're starving" He laughed closing the door behind us. "Yeah it's done I know how you are. Jaycee you cool I seen shit online about you and Dave."

"I'm fine but your boy don't get me started." I piled tons of food on my first plate and poured some water. "I can tell you being on Tour is a rush it's probably getting to him plus you know he's energetic. I'll talk to him for sure help straighten stuff out."

"I could care less I just need to get my home situated and get the girls back. It's a very stressful time but it was way worse being on tour. Felt like I had anxiety every day" I packed some food to go like I promised myself. "Lighten up Jaycee don't stress yourself out too much your carrying my nephew now" I gave them both a hug and decided instead of picking up the girls just to go straight home.

We were married for less than a year and it went from good to bad in only a matter of time. We had a few petty arguments where I said shit that hurt and so did he but this argument was different and I just knew there wasn't much of a comeback after this. I had a radio interview in the morning to discuss my break off tour but I knew my marriage would be brought up since we were so public and open.

I didn't think I cry I was suppose to be happy I was on tour with my husband and best friend and pregnant with my second child. But here I was depressed and alone while my so called husband was out enjoying his life forgetting the one he just created.

"Good Morning Jaycee, How are you doing this morning" Demarcus the host said.

"Tired but that's just everyday since I'm pregnant" I just wanted to be up under my bed watching romance movies. "I can see but let's talk about the tour everybody sees you've left and Trey Songz replaced you. Does it have anything to do with the public issues you and Dave have."

"Actually no I've just reached a point in my pregnancy where I'm not the same so I thought it'd better if Trey stood in for me that's all. I still support and check in everyday they are coming to Atlanta tomorrow so I'm very happy."

"That's good but let's talk about you and Dave everybody has been seeing y'all both post cryptic quotes and captions. It has everybody thinking is our favorite rap couple heading to a divorce so soon."

"I can say that I don't think I married fast I loved that man like no other. I couldn't even picture myself with anybody else that's why I knew he was my one. But we can't steer where our marriage goes and I'm a prime example. I'm sorry to everybody that looks up to us but we are getting a divorce." I had to stop myself before I really bursted into tears.

As soon as I got in my car it all came out I didn't care anymore I didn't even want this baby at the time when I wasn't even happy with myself. Of course that clip of me saying we're getting a divorce went viral everybody was hitting my line and my girls kept trying to call but my husband never did.

Davey: I didn't think you were this unhappy to give up on us. We both said our shit I didn't hold you when I said I was a hoe or a bitch ass nigga that didn't know how to please a women because we were in the heat of moment. I also didn't think the whole world would find out before me but I guess that's how we rolling now Jay

 I also didn't think the whole world would find out before me but I guess that's how we rolling now Jay

Liked by Gherbo, SlayByElla, TreySongz, TheRealKyleSister, And 868,089 Others

DaveEast: Mannn We Both Fucked Up But I Tried You Never Did. I Ain't One to Fake shit out so I'm off this tour until further notice 👋

Liked by KemmedyCymone, AaliyahJay, Lexibaby, ChampagnePapi, Obj, And 1,298,989 Others

JayceeQueen: I love you mom more then anything and to know I'm here by myself is a sad time. To get that call my heart was shattered, my marriage wasn't going well and I just wasn't happy with myself. I'm sorry Dave if I wasn't the best wife but we've matured differently and you wouldn't have to find these things out online if you answered your phone. I'm not gonna pinpointed as the bad guy when your to blame as well.