Without You My Friend

"Honestly can we just say this is not a vacation I see no sun" Alexis said looking out the window of Drake's house. "We leaving tomorrow girl I can see you don't like the cold" Kennedy said laughing. We've been in toronto for a week since Drake had some buisness to do before our detour to our vacation spot.

"Have you responded from your light skin fianceè after that lengthy message he posted" Dave posted on Instagram and apology and just saying how much he loves me but I wasn't here for it. "No and I don't need to I don't care how many times he reaches Drake or go on every stage saying spam my comments. He needs to get his priorities straight once again before I commit my life to him" I laid back on a recliner closing my eyes.

"If you must say so I'm just ready to set my feet in the sand" Alexis said. "Who isn't I know I deserve one" Kennedy said sipping on her lemonade. "I'm about to order some food before Jaycee starts complaining" Alexis said stepping out and then Drake came in. "Okay so Im doing a little show and then after we shall take our detour" I was satisfied with that I loved going backstage felt so powerful. "Okay I like the sound of that let's see if I have a nice outfit" She jumped out going to her luggage.

"And Jaycee what your pregnancy doctor say you all fine and dandy"  Drake got me a doctor while we were out here since I missed mines back home. "Everything's good and healthy I promise I just gotta keep my stress levels down that's all" He nodded rubbing my head. "Kennedy text me the gender when you finish" I looked at both of them just hearing this makes me wanna know.

"Don't do this to me guys I prefer my nugget to just stay unknown" They both laughed but I was dead serious. "I got us some chicken and waffles it'll be here soon but what I miss" Alexis said looking at us. "We going to a Drake concert girl we blessed" Kennedy said. "Oop I'm glad we friends with Jaycee" I shook my head. I've really been lazy since we've gotten here all I do is lay back.

"Are you gonna get up Jaycee you do have to get dressed" Drake said looking down at me. "Help me up I swear this child plays around all day" He helped me up and I swear I was out of breath. "Damn bitch all you did was get up" I fanned them off and grabbed my suitcase. "Im like a hefty trash bag right now I just fill some full" I pulled out some jeans and a see through mesh cropped top.

"Your pregnant better put on a full shirt" Kennedy said looking. "Girl let me be cute please before I get so big I don't wanna leave my house" They all laughed and just went back to their business. "I'll be downstairs in my game room waiting for y'all females" I checked my phone messages and as usual Dave had texted me. I thought it would be only right to at least keep him updated on the baby I wasn't that selfish.

He answered on the first ring and I knew his ass was excited "Jaycee" I sighed and went inside the bathroom. "The babies doing fine the doctor said everything's looking fine just keeping you updated" He went silent for a bit before he responded. "That's good but why you ain't tell me you was leaving. You just can't be doing that Jaycee" Dave be giving me a headache sometimes I swear. "I'm a grown women but I'll keep you updated if anything" I got ready for the concert and by the time I was finished slipping on my jeans I ain't even feel like doing my makeup.

I did my brows and had Kennedy put on my lashes for me. We ate the food on our way to the venue since we didn't have time. "I'm so excited I'm documenting this all on snap" Alexis said flashing us all with her flashlight. "Girl stop acting like a crazed fan" I said laughing at her. We stood by the stage watching him perform it could for sure get you inspired real quick.

Before he ended it he brought me out and everybody was just screaming it was cute. "Isn't she cutest" He said laughing. I know he was only saying that because I swear I've blown up over night. "Boy bye but thanks guys" I waved at them before walking off. "You lucky bitch" Alexis said meeting me halfway. "That's crazy I ain't ever been on stage before" After the show we chilled in his dressing room. In reality it was just me Alexis and Kennedy were playing beer pong.