Forever And A Day

"I Feel like your wasting my time right now like what am I really looking at right now Dave" He had called me on facetime after continuously blowing up my phone saying he had to show me something. "I can't just call my lovely wife, I can't miss you damn I see how it is" He pretended to be hurt and I just shook my head. "Dave I love you I really do you gave me three wonderful kids but get off my phone please" I had a few business arrangements I had to handle that was where Kennedy and Trey lived at so I stayed with them while Dave was home running daddy day care.

"That is not how this marriage works and I'm even more surprised that you didn't ask to speak to our children." I laughed just looking at him he was always so dramatic when i went anywhere that he couldn't easily pull up on me. "Well just before you little miss Karina and Zae called on they little ipad and boy did they tell me everything that has been going on" It seemed like it was just a straight up party at the crib and baby dave wasn't even on his time schedule. "Man you try to babysit three energetic little kids. I took them to a basketball game last night and you should of seen my boy"

I listened as he went on and on about how baby Dave was following in his footsteps of being a basketball player. "He can't even hold his head up this all in your head sir" I honestly needed some sleep and a spa day, three kids and a energetic husband kept me up almost everyday to like one in the morning.

Not to mention Kennedy and Trey who just never slept. "Dave I'm tired can we talk later" He sucked his teeth giving me a look. "No we can not because then I'll be busy. Better accept my attention now because there's a lot of people wishing to be in your spot sweetheart" I rolled my eyes putting the phone on the pillow next to me.

"Goodnight Dave" He hung up and I took a nap. I woke up around ten starving so I ordered some wing stop off Uber eats. I went downstairs to my surprise to see Alexis and Aaliyah with Kennedy "It's about time you wake up" I yawned just looking at all three of them. "Nope I'm just waiting for my food then back to my bed. I need to catch up on sleep before going back to New York" I laid back on one of the couches.

"Well we were thinking of a girls trip somewhere nice and relaxing. And all the boys and kids can stay here playing daddy day care" Kennedy said. Those were music to my ears honestly some days I swear I could pass out from just doing too much. "As much as I'd love that idea I can't with the baby and your rehearsal and press run I'm swamped. Maybe next year or something when life slows down" I brushed my hair back closing my eyes.

"Where's the old energetic spicy Jaycee...you pregnant again or something" I nearly choked. "No I'm not pregnant I'm just way too busy then I wanted to be. I wanna be home with my new baby and my little girls but I can't because mama's working" Dave's schedule was way less hectic since he had already done a couple shows after the last tour. Did some magazine covers and walked the runway.

I on the other hand was pregnant and stayed home all day. But my next album was coming out a few days before The Brewster tour so I was doing my press runs and rehearsals along with working out. I was only out here for two more days before I was going home and packing everybody's stuff for tour "Fine what are you doing tomorrow we can go to the spa. We just want to spend more time with you girlfriend" Alexis rubbed my leg.

"Fine whatever to get y'all off my back" My food arrived so I got it and went back to my room. Dave called back and had baby Dave knocked out on his chest "boy why he got no clothes on" He smiled. "Because were man now why you on my line" We talked and gossiped about our group of friends.

"A vacation sounds nice right about now but we need a family reunion. We go back to Atlanta and host that shit...invite Kailee hopefully" I rolled my eyes. "Yes I'm over all that it's in the past and I want my kids to know their family not just grandma." After learning my dad was gonna be released in less then a week it stressed me out on top of everything.