My Friends Keep Telling Me

We were all decked out and laid in our limo ride to some club on the outskirts of Atlanta. "I feel like I should be single in this fit" I said looking into my camera checking my lip gloss. "Tell me about it poor Keith gonna have to worry about me" We finally pulled up and it was active just from outside. It was a long ass line just to get in but of course we ain't have to wait "Perks of being friends with a rapper" Kennedy snapped her finger.

We had a closed off section filled with bottles and candies and some party streamers. "This is so cute let me pop open this ciroc" I poured us all some shots then went to the dance floor. They switched up the music to some dancehall so you know we all had to bruk out especially since its my last night.

"Go Jaycee, Go Jaycee" They said hypeing me up which made me laugh

"Go Jaycee, Go Jaycee" They said hypeing me up which made me laugh. Then they played Perfect and a strobe light appeared on me "This is for Mrs.East" The Dj said and Dave came out looking all sexy and stuff. I smiled looking at him and walked closer to the stage "Perfect, that might not describe you I need a word, that's much better

I'm tryna get back up inside you Know they gon' hate on the way that we slide through."

He pulled me up wrapping his arms around me know its barely been even a day but man. Being away from him more then a hour is hard just because he was my everything wrapped up in one.

"After I hit it, I'm pickin' your brain (I'm in)
I wanna know what you like
I wanna know if you smoke, am I strokin' tonight?
Picture us both gettin' low on a flight
Love is a gamble, I'm rollin' the dice
When you Snapchat, you takin' pictures with my chain on
Club rockin', but I ain't goin'
Your shit get wetter than the rain pourin'
I'm tryna splash "

After he was done performing we all went back to our section to finish up all these bottles. "Y'all couldn't do something that ain't crash our shit" Aaliyah said getting some cranberry juice. "We could of but then we remembered Jaycee crashed our shits one too many times so it's our turn" Kendrick said. I was so happy to see Kendrick and Jerome it's been awhile since they done moved off to New York.

"Im just glad I get to see my girl she my stripper, bartender and anything else I want. You looking mighty nice tonight as well" I sat on his lap kissing him all over his face. "Y'all don't stick of each other doing all that damn kissing and shit" Desus complained. "Oh shut up Desus they getting married tomorrow" Kennedy said shoving him away. "Where Trey at I know he with y'all" I whispered into Dave's ear. "Downstairs he not with the drama" I then noticed Kennedy was on her way downstairs she ain't slick.

"I forgot how Atlanta be at night but New York my shit can't wait for y'all to move on out with us" Jerome said. "Man I know fresh start getting away from my sister is needed. But mama she go where I go no questions asked" Of course Mama East was coming out with us plus she would never miss out on an opportunity to babysit the girls. "I'm gonna miss you guys from seeing you everyday to like once a month" Alexis fake cried but I knew she'll miss us.