The Things Going On

Jaheim P.O.V (Day 3 Of Jaycee & Dave's HoneyMoon)

Here I was chilling in my bed while my friends had just came back from Jaycee & Dave's wedding. Its like Jaycee and Dave ran everybody once they don't fuck with you the rest slowly fall along. It sucks falling out with but I had to stick by my wife she was right in that situation even if nobody saw it. Taking away seeing her nieces was uncalled for but so was Kailee's retaliation.

"In bed again don't you have anything else to do besides looking depressed" Kailee came walking in for the first time in two days. I gave her another chance even dropping some girl that I really liked just for us to go through the same cycle. "I'd rather be in bed then out sucking and fucking everything." She gave me the middle finger before stripping down. "I was at my girls house she did my hair then we went out so I just stayed over. We both said we were gonna work on our marriage so I'd rather stop being accused of something I'm not doing" I looked at her shaking my head.

"You gotta go Kailee I'm nowhere near being happy. The niggas that I call family won't even look my way because I decided to stand for my so called wife now look where that left me" I looked at her just shaking my head. "And you think divorcing me is gonna bring my brother back your stupid. I'm his family and he's not gonna forgive you for tossing me out" Little did she know.

"Your brother don't even fuck with you don't you see that. This beef you picked with Jaycee you were never gonna win and now your left out in the cold. Just pack up your shit and go do what you do best" She walked up to me shaking her head. "Jaycee ruined everything ever since she met Drake. They've both done no good until she gets rid of Drake I don't see why Dave married her. Does he not understand they had a whole relationship but heck he still around even babysitting the kids."

"That's not your thing to worry about they good my nigga. That shit was years ago just got man I'm suppose to be happy and shit right now and just looking at makes me sick" I went our to closet tossing out her clothes. "Why the sudden change Jaheim huh" At this point I ain't even care about her feelings no more. "I'm having a baby Kailee and you don't need to be around my child" I stared at her waiting for her response.

Kennedy P.O.V (Day 5 Of Jaycee & Dave's HoneyMoon) 

"I've never seen this house empty and quiet its so strange" Me and Trey broke in Jaycee's and Dave crib since they all boo'd up. "They dogs not even here even better I'll go pick the movie, you can go get the snacks" I handed him our bags and I went to the kitchen. As I looked through there cabinet Dave was face timing me which he never does so I had to answer.

"Y'all nigga think it's cute breaking into my crib almost had the police surround that shit" He said shaking his head. "Damn how'd y'all figure out I don't see no cameras" I took some stuff to make smores. "That's the point nigga now im sure y'all got a house did y'all forget I have kids. I swear if y'all nigga have sex anywhere I'm cutting y'all off" I laughed grabbing a plate. "I promise if anything you have guest bedrooms for a reason."

"Now where Jaycee I wanna talk to her I be seeing her snaps" He shook his head. "No can do we not talking to none of your niggas while we here. Plus she having a conversation with my dick so" He shrugged my shoulders. "He faking Kennedy I'm making myself a drink. Dave what is wrong with you honestly" Jaycee yelled. I hung up after that because that was just something else. After I got everything set up I met him in the living room "These niggas got a bunch of hood shit so I'm guessing Dave hid Jaycee shit."

"Ahh Paid In Full I could live" After the movie we played some music and chilled. "So how you been doing hanging with you ex and shit" I shrugged my shoulder " It is what it is plus I've barely been around them because you keep taking my places" I've been spending a lot time with Trey. "Not my fault I like your company plus what you gonna do once they move off to New York."