I Saw You In My Eyes

"This place is huge and expensive I like already" Kennedy said. Our villa was amazing and it should be for the price we paid but it was worth it honestly.  "I'm just glad to be back it was beautiful the first time" We were back in Hawaii the last time we were here it was bad energy everywhere. This time it was different people and different times so recreating memories was what this is.

"Mommy water" Karina was on the couch looking out at the back. "Im with you girly let's go out on your bathing suit" Zae wasn't going anywhere me and Dave without throwing a tantrum so we went to our room. "Baby Zae I want some alone time with ya mama. Why you being so stubborn" I smiled and shook my head at them. "I'm sure you won't die your mom lands tomorrow night."

We all threw on a bathing suit and went to the back and Zae was more then happy to fly out my arm when Alexis invited her inside the pool. "I hope you niggas hungry I'm bout to hop on this grill" Odell and Drake were both shirtless with aprons on and chef hats. Trey followed behind but holding alcohol and cups. "I tell ya we be thinking the same things" I pointed at Trey.

"Get your man Jaycee" Kennedy said and me and Desus both looked at her. "Oh she got one alright  and he the sexiest nigga alive. Don't believe me ask Jaycee" I rolled my eyes taking a seat on Dave's lap. "Be quiet Dave its enough we dealt with all that on the plane ride here. I don't need to live with this for the week that we are here" Aaliyah said.

Let me tell you everybody already knew how Dave was and can be. Aaliyah she was feisty and new so when Dave got to be cocky she always shut it down it was always hilarious to watch them both catch an attitude. "Aaliyah let's not get started because who said they wouldn't get off the plane until her eyebrows looked good" I just tuned in while pouring myself a drink.

"I'm sure you two are secretly related" Desus threw in. "My mama only got two kids don't try to play here" I laughed. "Dave can you relax please you already all riled up and shit" He looked at him and just stared smiling. "I need me a man that stares at me like that...just beautiful" Kennedy looked at us. "Yo Trey come look at Kennedy real quick" Dave yelled. "She acting I be putting her in her place all the damn time" I nudged Dave's shoulder.

"Anyway, Can we please get like sloppy wasted tonight well after these babies are asleep" Alexis said. "Of course I can't wait till they grow up I need to see who they favor."

"Me nigga they are my seeds we all getting older so when y'all gonna start having kids" Dave grabbed both my cheeks squeezing and rubbing. "We all are new and young Dave we not you. Gonna have to hit up Jaheim for that one" Dave was over the moon when we went to his baby reveal and now they text just trying to rebuild what they once had. "Very true but what if a book three happens though it needs to be more about the kids then us and our messy life" Drake threw in.

"When we do everybody will know but I'm sure Jaycee will be pregnant again before I even have my first" Alexis raised her glass. "Its just life I want everybody to get married and have babies. So while I'm on tour I expect somebody to be pregnant" I got up grabbing Dave's hand. "Where y'all going the ribs soon be done" Odell waved around his utensils.

"To talk we will be back okay" We went to the kitchen so I could grab some cookies."You alright Jay" I nodded pouring some milk. "Yeah with everything going on I'm just excited. But if were gonna have a third baby its needs to be planned accordingly. I can't be pregnant on tour you knew how I was with Zae" His eyes lit up as well. He wanted a son and I wanted another baby I just couldn't afford to be on tour losing breath after every word.