Sometimes I Need Somebody

We all looked at Jaheim he was supposed to say no but instead was just plain straight faced. I personally think its best they'd separate too much had gone unsaid and she had to reaped what she sowed. "Jaheim lemme holla at you real" Dave pointed towards the kitchen and I followed behind him. "Bro what are you doing did everything just fall out your damn head" Dave shaked his head clearly pissed.

"We married it's different from just boyfriend and girlfriend. I'll always love that girl maybe its meant to actually give it another shot" Here he was just seconds earlier ranting about his new girl named Kimberly but not back in love with Kailee. "I can't this not my business no more but don't back over here pouring your heart out if she fucks up again."

"I promise I won't" Kailee said walking in. "I could care less its your marriage and happiness I have a whole two kids to raise then worry about this bull shit" Jaheim was something else he had been through hell with Kailee but was as quick to take her back. "Yo Jaycee chill I would never act or even say some shit if the tables had turn. You should at least be on board since you claim I'm your brother right."

"I don't give two flying fucks I've had enough of this entire group. Y'all all on some different type of time and I'm honestly not here for it. And lord knows you two won't be seeing my children" I've grown so fed up I actually meant everything word. "Dave she has no right to make Zae and Karina suffer. We're there uncle and aunt ain't no way I'm not gonna be in the life" Dave just looked at as if he was agreeing. "We'll guess what just because you give some bull shit ass apology don't make you an aunt again. At this point you can suck my dick and get out" I went back to the living room to play with the kids.

A few minutes later Dave comes in looking all serious "Jaycee now what was that you just went from 0 to 100 real quick" I rolled my eyes. "Dave I meant everything I said I'm focusing on myself, my babies and my money from now on." He sat on the floor next to me rubbing my shoulders. "Fine but Kailee was right about the kids she is they aunt" I laughed. "Do you not hear what I said she's not seeing my kids point blank period" Dave was getting on my last nerve too at this point.

"I'm just gonna take the girls to my moms because you tripping tripping" I went upstairs and texted Drake and Odell to see what they were up too. To my luck they was just chilling at they pool so I grabbed a swimsuit and drove over to Drake's place. "Hey big mama" I gave them both a hug before relaxing on a lounger as well. "So what's on your mind to come crash our man day" Drake asked.

"Everybody just been pissing me off so I just told them all to lose my contact basically. Jaheim told us he had a new girl then five minutes later he takes back Kailee. Can y'all explain what's wrong with everybody."

"I sense we need some drinks I'll be back" Odell said. "Jay you alright you just been a ticking bomb like anything just set you off" I sighed pulling my shades down over my eyes. "Yeah I'm just tired of people's shit I'm a real deal mom so I have real things to tend to" Odell came back with the drinks and we chilled for a while before I headed back home because I wanted to tuck my babies in.

"Now you appear I've been texting and calling you all day" Dave was a fly in my ear at this point. "Where's the girls I wanna tuck them in because you've been working on my nerves" He kissed his teeth grabbing my wrist. "Its ten I already tucked them in but we need to sit down and talk" I snatched my wrist back and went up to Zae's room. "Are you crazy don't wake her up" He whispered yell pushing me out the room.

"That's my baby Dave get out my way I pushed her out SHE'S MY BABY" I broke down in sobs as he kept fighting me off from entering the room. "Yo calm down what's wrong with you" I took a breath and just walked out the house going to my apartment. In the morning I got ready and headed to the set for a photoshoot and a little interview.