You Love Drama

"Hey Babe I'm surprised you up" I just got back to Drake's house after my hosting. "I'm always up niggas was sending me videos of you turning up. You must of thought I was there twerking like that" I covered my mouth laughing. "I needed that its been so long since I've gone out I'll definitely need to balance mom life and my social life." I pulled my hoodie over my face and Dave started laughing. "You becoming more and more like me..you know you my son right" He said shaking his head.

"Nobody trying to be like you honey now get off my line and go take care of momma's baby" I plugged my phone into the charger and went downstairs to grab some snacks

"Nobody trying to be like you honey now get off my line and go take care of momma's baby" I plugged my phone into the charger and went downstairs to grab some snacks. "I'm glad you have on some clothes tired of seeing your ass cheeks hanging out" Odell said laughing. "Boy bye my ass was never hanging out if anything don't look." Odell came out here since he had a meeting and stayed to come with me to my hosting.

"Hmm sure, you call Dave nigga miss you he acting like a lil bitch in the group chat" I knew these niggas were close but not that close for them to have they own group chat. "Yeah don't be jealous your still single I'm sure you'll find a special girl" I patted his shoulder laughing.

"So how you feel about you becoming a wife soon that's like a big ass step especially for you" He made it seem like I had commitment issues

"So how you feel about you becoming a wife soon that's like a big ass step especially for you" He made it seem like I had commitment issues. "Yes I think it'll help even things out. Bitches will finally know Dave ain't going no where and Dave will know not to play with me anymore" It was still surprising that even famous celebs were posting Dave up as they man crush as if he wasn't fully taken.

"I think everybody already knows but they just see him as a sex symbol that's all. Heck your on too don't be acting like niggas don't be wanting to smash" I rolled my eyes caring less. "Odell don't make me put you on your neck it's too early" I want back upstairs and Dave called me back in a whole different mood all giddy and sexy. "Jaybae you need to hurry back home man....fuck" I laughed watching him go through it.

"Dave we've been apart for like a year what did you do then" He put his finger to his mouth and shook his head. "Nah we not talking about that please I'm just in a need for sex that's all" I laughed sticking my tongue out. "Dave stop being a big baby I'll be home tomorrow night I promise. Don't you need to be in the studio right now I don't need to be distracting you while working" He shook his head lighting up a blunt.

"Nah I had to call you up while I'm in the booth get to see your man in action" He was looking all fine and his fresh braids with his neck on ice

"Nah I had to call you up while I'm in the booth get to see your man in action" He was looking all fine and his fresh braids with his neck on ice. "Hmm you know I just like to look at you when you looking all fresh and shit. Don't worry we will be getting it on on sight papi" I laughed and sat and watched him in the booth.

Around nine we arrived at the nightclub and bottles and lighters surrounded our section. "This shit lit but where the bitches at" Odell said shaking his head. "I ain't here for all that Odell we need to be here for another hour then I get paid" I took a seat on the velvet plush couch and just took some fire pictures.

"Yo I'm one of Kailee's friends what you doing out here" I got up and looked behind me go see a chick ready for a fight with a bonnet on and some sweats. "I don't got time for childish ass shit go home and find a nigga" I called security to come escort this girl away. "GIRL BYE YOU SHOULD BE AT HOME TAKING CARE OF YOUR CHILD" I laughed. At this phase I wasn't phased about these comments about me being a mother.

I knew I was great and I rarely even wanted to leave them behind. Once I got back to the crib I went on Instagram live to address some issues that always come up. "I've really been saying that my character as a mother is always being questioned. I'm a tremendous mother and everybody around me knows that. Kailee Brewster is trying to defame me and speak Ill on my newborn and its dead. I'll no longer speak on this or give her or husband any of my attention or shine.

I'm too successful and up there to be worried about haters. So just stay soon because I'll be on a screen near you" I got off and sighed finally glad to just let off my shoulder. Dave called me yet again third time this day "Babe just leave it alone my mom tried to get through it to her but Kailee is just adamant that until she see the girls she not quitting" I rolled my eyes. "Dave some female came up to me jacking she one of Kailee goon. I don't play that shit bro I come from Queens the street ain't that far from me." He laughed but I could tell he was stressed.

"I swear can't we move to New York that's where I need to be at babe." He has been on me about moving to New York but his mom and our friends were out here. And despite the drama I just couldn't bring myself to up and leave. "I know plus Kendrick and Jerome out here too so it'll be nice. But let's just wait till Zae is older she can barely go five minutes without getting fussy."