Before I Go To Sleep

"Nigga stop playing games with her and feed her" I said watching Dave feed Karina. "I'm not the one playing games here she only eating because she saw you" I laughed and went to go sit next to him. "Probably because you a sucker...Daddy's little girl" I pinched her chubby cheeks and she giggled in response.

"Both of you are but when Kennedy gonna move up out of my house. I miss walking around in just some boxers and shit" Kennedy and Desus were on a timeout and she moved out they house. "Whenever her and Desus settle things okay im sure you'll be fine" I have him a kiss on the cheek and walked over to the living room where Kennedy was.

"Talked to your man yet Dave complaining as usual" She shook her head no. "I don't know when I will may be I need to pull a you and get my own place" I still had my apartment despite me turning 30 and finally starting wedding plans I haven't moved back in. "At least wait to see what happens and if anything you can stay at my place" She nodded and turned her attention back to the television.

"Aight shawty you know who I am and I know who you are. So we are gonna do this whether or not you like it. I promise you won't regret it so please." I heard Dave say so I peeked back in "Dave you a hot mess go take a shower and I'll finish up here" He gave me the spoon and left. "Aight between me and you your father is clueless and its been months right" I cleaned up the mess and let her out carrying her on my hip.

I went upstairs so I could give her bath so we start our day. I placed her on the bed so i could get the bath running "I'm about to swerve up on Desus see if he can take back his girl." I looked at him through the shower glass "Nigga let them work on it what you can do is take your child to your moms. She been dying to babysit all week" Dave moved his mom out here so she could be closer to us.

"What are you doing today though you was gonna come. She hella excited to start planning this wedding" I turned on the tub. "Nope I gotta check on my stores and Drake is in town for a few hours" He climbed out wrapping a towel around his waist. "Hmm kay suit yourself wifey" I went to go get Karina but she was cuddled up with the dogs knocked out. "Dave this all you I'm gonna get ready" I pointed to her and he just laughed.

"Fine I'm gonna dress her all fly like just like her pops" I layed out my outfit on the bed I was going for sexy wife. "After all these years you still manage to do nothing but still get me hard" Dave said coming up behind me. I smiled grabbing his hand "Your just a horny boy that's all but move I'm taking a bath" I pushed him back but he was still hot on my tail.

After we all were finally dressed we could leave. I helped Dave buckle in Karina into his car "Bye Fatty" He said to me as he drove off. "C'mon Kennedy I'm a busy women today" I had to drop her off at Kailee's who I still wasn't ass cool with. Once I got my business finished with my store I pulled up on Drake at his house. "Is that my best friend in this big ass house" I yelled from my car. "Jaycee...Jaycee okay I see now step out the car" I hopped out and gave him the tightest hugs.

"Look at this beard when you gonna cut it boy" I laughed looking at it. "Never its apart of my new look you must not know I'm cute to the ladies" I hit his shoulder shaking my head. "Boy bye but let's go I'm hungry" We went over to Ihops because he wanted pancakes. "So how's the baby and the wedding going. I expect to be fully Apart of it maybe I can get you two married" I took a sip of my hot chocolate.

"Maybe I just figured out everybody wanna plan my wedding." Kailee was adding her input telling Dave, Alexis wanted a lit wedding which was off the table and Desus wanted his favorite singer to perform at the ceremony. "Look this is you and Dave's wedding ain't nobody else. Make it as big and fancy as your hopes desire and if you need anything I can help" I smiled and we continued chatting for the rest of breakfast.