Chilling With No Makeup On

I had Dave come over because I was in the need for some of that good stuff. But as soon as he wakes up he's getting the boot "Wassup Wife" He turned over looking at me. "You gots to go play boy it ain't even like that" He got up kissing his teeth. "Jaycee come on its been like a week I ain't see you and Karina" It was his fault with his dumb ass actions.

"Bye Dave" He packed up and left and I just laid back down in bed. I was wearing an oversized shirt but once you lift it up you could see my baby bump. Nobody knew considering what happened last time well besides Drake I had to tell somebody. I wasn't gonna change up my stance just because now I'm pregnant he can kiss my ass. I was having another store opening here in Atlanta and I knew a bunch of press was gonna be there asking questions.

I took a quick shower and just threw on something random to go over to Alexis house with Karina. "Hey babes you two look cute" Alexis said picking up Karina. "I need a vacation Alexis" I slumped over on her couch. "Girl me too Kailee damn near harassing everybody she going through out. She living with Dave but who knows how long are" That would explain why Stacie was looking real comfy.

"I would care less about that child how is Jaheim holding up he the real victim" She sighed then showed me the messages he posted in the group chat. "I haven't been in the group chat in a minute but he's coming to my opening so I'll talk to him then" I was gonna show off my bump tonight since I've been hiding it for a long time. I've known I was pregnant for two months I wasn't gonna announce it a cute way but no point any more.

"You turned into a real business gal I'm proud of you. Is your hot arm candy sliding through as well" I rolled my eyes. "Yes he always does that my best friend girl" We talked a little bit longer before I had to go back home and start getting ready. "See you in a few fatty" Kennedy said looking at my ass. I put on this nice nude sparkly dress I got from fashion nova with clear heels.

Karina was dressed up in a pink dress with rhinestone sandals and she wouldn't leave the house without her tiara or else it would a tantrum. "I don't know how imma deal with two little daves its too much" I said bouncing her up and down. I ordered a suv to take us to my new location and it was just beautiful. "Look Karina it's daddy" He was outside looking all handsome and stuff. She jumped up and down as soon as she laid eyes on her papa.

He helped us out the car and he just stared at my stomach but I ignored it to go take pictures with Karina. I took a couple pictures and then went inside "ummm are you just fat I don't remember seeing that last night" Dave said. I shook my head and pulled him to the side "Nigga I'm not far watch your mouth" He laughed rubbing my stomach. "Damn East is about to be a father of two my sperm is top notch" I rolled my eyes.

"Yea I'm pregnant so I'm gonna need  you to hurry up and realize your mistakes so I can jump your bones. Because right now you look fine with all those muscles and shit" He locked his lips just looking at me. "I know I said Stacie cool and all but I dead her after the appearance. I like making money nigga and you know that she only be at the crib because Kailee ass over there" I could care less about Kailee.

"Blah blah blah you shouldn't of been fucking with her in the first place. Imma need an apology and take me shopping Davey" I missed him like hell and being pregnant I just be tryna be all up him. "Tonight I'm coming over so leave that door unlock" I gave him a thumbs up and then went back to my opening. "Bitch your body about to be banging and that ass Is gonna explode" Kennedy said rubbing my stomach. "Finally y'all baby about to be looking like an angel" Alexis said chiming in.

"My son about to be a daddy yeahhhhhh" We all heard Jaheim yelling from across the store. "I'm the godfather of this baby just letting you know" Drake said. "Lucky I got Karina" Kemnedy said. After the opening I went straight home my feet were killing me. I put Karina to bed and I changed into a bra and shorts and chilled on the couch. "Glad you left the door open I got all this shit" All I saw was baby bags and one designer bag.