Nobody Better Than You

"I'm not gonna see you until Sunday how can I manage" Dave whined as we packed our bags. Our wedding was Sunday and our fellow friends were throwing our bachelor and bachelorette this weekend then our ceremony. "I know but its only Thursday Dave and then we'll be gone for a week for our honeymoon. I'm sure you'll live for two days" Even though Dave loved his night life that didn't mean he didn't text me every few minutes

"Ugh you big babies let's go Kennedy got the car running and sis is listening to the depressing songs ever" Aaliyah said grabbing my bags. "I soon ask Desus what happened but that can wait till after our wedding" I gave Dave one last kiss then went downstairs. "Finally turn this shit off" Alexis reached over turning down the music."Kennedy boo are you okay" She smiled then drove off.

"So on our agenda were gonna need your phone because we don't need you and Dave doing no extra shit. You'll get to call him later but no face time" I sadly handed over my phone and pouted. "Where are we going anyways I need a drink" I looked out the window and still had no idea where we was at. "I rented out this big ass mansion girl we gonna be lit tomorrow night. Tonight were just gonna chill and watch some movies" Aaliyah added.

A hour later we arrived at some big mansion with big glass paned windows. "This is beautiful I wish I had my phone to take pictures" I looked towards Alexis but she shook her head dropping my phone into her purse. "I know right and it wasn't cheap either so I'll be hoping for something in return" Kennedy said. We got settled in and changed into something more comfortable to sit in the movie room. "Before we even scroll through Netflix girl Kennedy what's going on" I asked because I couldn't wait till after the wedding.

"Things were just turning left and we were arguing more. Im moving out soon and just focusing on myself more I think I was just too caught up with him" It was sad to see yet another couple break up not really knowing if they'd ever get back together. "Says the girls that's chatting it up with Trey fucking Songz girl bye" We all laughed. "He's just cool vibes that's all I'm chilling like Jaycee use to say before Dave" I rolled my eyes.

"I remember when I came around Kailee was telling me how Alexis wasn't so fond of y'all dating. And I always wondered why if he's done no wrong" Kennedy said which made me raise an eyebrow. "Somebody about to spill the tea" A Aaliyah mumbled. "Me and him used to talk but that was like years ago and it didn't last more then a month" I was shocked out of everything that gets blurted out this was never mentioned. "Damn what happened" I was intrigued because she knew Dave way before I did.

I wanted to know the past of my future husband besides knowing he couldn't keep it in his pants. "He found some chick that he said was way badder then me. That's why I never y'all together for him to dump you just like that" I wrapped my arms around her hugging her tight. "That's so sweet looking out for your girl but how you and Dave do cool if he did that to you."

"We talked but it was nothing major I promise not like it was long term. Plus I can see how happy he makes you or else little baby Zae wouldn't be here" I smiled at just the mention of my little sweet baby I miss her already. "So any talks about baby number three I know Dave wants a son" I shook my head. "Of course but I ain't even lose this weight so any babies are gonna have to wait. Plus we going on tour and shit so me being pregnant is gonna be postponed."

"Speaking of how your so called album coming along its kind of new to you" I was even more grateful to be friends with Drake he was helping me out and reaching out to his connections. "Pretty swell its half done and I got some dope ass features but then I gotta work on some joint songs with Dave and Drake so work is never done." For the rest of the night we eat ice cream and watched Night School.