Nice Going

2 Months Later

"This house is fire girl I need to make your type  of money" Alexis laughed. "Took me forever to decorate these little girls are picky" I skipped out on having my baby shower because I wasn't feeling it. I still moved out to New York but not in the house me and Dave picked.

After he announced he was stepping down from the tour we've been co-parenting and figuring out a schedule for the kids. "Tell me about it yesterday Dave brought them by and Zae and Karina were fighting over what color they want their dresses. Remind me of your ole diva ass" I token a long awaited break from working and really focused on myself and my kids and not the media or outside opinions.

It bettered myself and I was more happier then when I was on tour. "So how's counseling any progress on this ole marriage. Everybody knows that this couldn't possibly be the end after all the bullshit y'all went through to be together."

"What if it is only now because he's missed plenty of sessions and doctor appointments. All I ever wanna do is scream and yell at him just to figure out what's going on." We both weren't really putting up a fight for this marriage but we both didn't wanna say it was the end.

"Well what have you two discussed already I'm sure anything is a start." I sighed popping open a bottle of water.

"I'm unhappy Dave and I know you see it but it's like all your ass wants to do is party. Why" I looked at his face he looked like he hadn't slept in days and just had so much on his mind. "I'm not happy either Jaycee going out and drinking is my way of numbing all emotion so that when I come back to you I'm happier."

"When did we get like this we were so happy and always excited to be with each other heck near each other but now it's just like we weren't the pair we had always hoped for Dave."

"No, Don't say that I meant everything when I married you and more. I'd never cheat on you yet even look at another female but we just had unresolved issues between us. Moving to New York Eliminates my sister but sometimes it's like what else. Our lives revolves around each other it's just like what is left for just me to do. I love you with all my heart and I know you take care of the kids I was talking bullshit.

But it's seems I can do right I'm always doing something wrong and I can't live with if I'm not making you happy." He looked at him tears appearing in his eyes. "Dave if you ain't know before you will always make me happy even if we're in a tough spot like now. It's just sometimes I have my moments the only reason why I hate you going to clubs because of temptation.

I wouldn't know how to handle you cheating it would break me down harder then ever. The only main thing would be if I would be able to recover and move on taking care of my kids. The attitude you had on tour I didn't like Dave you didn't even call the girls it was if none of us existed."

"I Ain't shit for that because I love being a dad and a husband I just felt down within myself so I couldn't be there physically with you guys. After you announced you wanted a divorce I went through a turmoil living off weed and alcohol. And it sucked because I wanted to comfort you when you got that phone call saying your mom died. Can we just say we're both fucked up individuals."  Dave leaned back on the couch.

"We can but how do we fix it together or apart Dave. I want our kids to have a family not wondering who's house their going to for Christmas or Thanksgiving Dave. So if we're gonna fix it let's do that otherwise plan b will be in action."

"Damn that must of been hard for you both. Both of y'all were depressed trying to be happy but I know y'all gonna pull through. Especially because of this baby it'll just make y'all realize why your even in this and why to fight and continuing fighting." Alexis grabbed my hand rubbing my palm.

"Let's just hope it's soon Zae's turning 1 and I need him there Alexis. For her...For is I didn't think we'd hit the point of Depression so quickly on. I wasn't ready for it one bit I can tell you that much." I looked out the window and Dave's Range was pulling in which meant the kids were back.

"I'll be upstairs don't mention I'm here he might run off." I opened the door standing in the doorway. "MOMMYY" They both yelled running towards me clinging to my legs. "Oh my gosh I can see you guys missed me so much." I pecked them both on there forehead before they ran inside with their new toys.

"Hey Jay I see my son got you popping out" I laughed looking down at my stomach. "Something like that I've succumb to just wearing sports bras around the house. But how are you last I heard your working on another project exciting." He smiled. "Yeah im naming it Jaycee Brewster" I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Pulling a Robin Thicke I see but it's cute I love seeing my name." We had our off days but we were both trying to win each other back it was cute. Last week I sent him flowers even though it's the other seat around but it's the thought the counts. "Ain't like I ain't heard from Drake you working on another album I think it's good music is the way to vent. I'm sure we'll learn a lot and be able to move forward."

"Well I got a studio session so I'll FaceTime you later Mrs. Brewster." He gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving.