Sprinkle Of Dave East

Its been two weeks since I had Zae and I can honestly say I stayed home everyday with my baby. I just never wanted to leave her alone but Dave was coming back from some promoting run so I was going out with the girls. "You be all up under her every time I walk by" Drake said laughing. "I'm sorry but she's such a doll I'm sure you'll understand as soon as you have a baby of your own" I pinned my hair up passing the baby to him.

"Soon but its about time you get out put on some makeup and look cute" Little did he know I was just gonna be dancing since I couldn't drink while breastfeeding. "Whatever as soon as I come back I'll be cuddling up with her" I kissed her cheek and watched her smile. "Looking like you now go get ready I'll be downstairs we'll be watching Football right Zae" I took a shower then did my makeup and hair.

"Look at my baby mama" Dave said coming behind me wrapping his arms around my waist, kissing my neck. " I am nobodies baby mama understand now get off me. Do I need to give you a run down on her schedule" He laughed fanning me off. "Need I remind you that I raised Karina I'm sure I'll survive with Zae now go leave" He tossed me my purse and a rack then shoved me out.

I took an uber to the club and they already had popped two bottles. "Finally we got you out the house its like you damn near disappeared on us" Kennedy said pulling me into a hug. "Yeah not even a text or face time from your ass" Alexis threw in. "Yeah well I did just have a baby I don't know what'd you expect" My life was different from when it was just Karina.

"We know but that doesn't mean you have to end the Jaycee your known for." I shook my head I honestly didn't wanna be here when I could be home with my newborn baby. I took an uber right back home "What are you doing home" I stared at three grown ass men in matching pajamas watching basketball. "What am I looking at here" I laughed kicking off my heels. "Ultimate bonding since the kids and pups are all asleep. In reality you weren't suppose to see us but now you do" Odell said handing me a cup of milk and some oreos.

"I'll be back" I checked on the babies then changed into my Winnie the pooh onesie. "So you gonna tell us why you home so early" Dave kissed my cheek. "My friends fail to realize I'm a new mom I'll talk to them soon but right now I'd rather be home then out and away from my baby." He looked at me and smiled "Get a room I'm sick of looking at this shit" Drake threw the remote at my head. "Aight bed time niggas" I said going upstairs with my milk and cookies.

"Do I really have to wait all these weeks just to please my women. Its hurting my soul babe it truly is" He hopped into the bed turning off the lamp. "Yes and it'll be good for you to learn some patience" He groaned rubbing his face with his hand. "Aight how about you your mouth still work I'm in heat Jay" I laughed just looking at him. "Totally not happening so just to go bed" The door creaked in and in came a sleepy Karina rubbing her eyes. "Dada we sweepy" She pointed outside towards Zae's room.

"Come on Slumber party" I checked the baby monitor and she was up just looking around. "I'll go get her" He came back and she was just smiling and laughing. "Dada" Karina kissed Zae's head before she cuddled up with her dad falling right back asleep. Soon after the dogs came in and jumped up on the bed laying down. They followed the kids around like bodyguards it was so cute. "I swear I run a zoo sometimes."

In the morning we dropped the girls at his mom since we had a couples photoshoot then individual shoots for magazines and other stuff. I was a little conscious about my weight but after looking at myself for a while I was liking being extra thick. "Man when that cover come out all the niggas gonna cop it just to jack off. I won't cause I got the real spicy pictures you be sending me" I threw on the robe tying it around my waist. "Anyway Kailee coming over to see Zae later tonight" I don't know why he said it so casual.