Never Trust A Broke Hoe

"You know you can't ignore your people for long" Drake said. He slept over on my couch after I told him last night about everything going on. "For now I will its just too much going on." I sighed grabbing a water bottle. "At least talk to ya boy y'all getting married and shit" I knew Drake was right but Dave blantanly hung out with Stacie at some hotel party.

"Maybe but I'm so tired and I have no idea away" I laid back on the couch finishing up the water bottle. "You getting older mane" I scrunched up my face I was only thirty not 67. "Boy bye I'm still young but how was hanging with Karina for the weekend" Before he could tell me Dave was yelling outside my door. "I swear niggas don't wanna leave me alone" I opened the door and he just came busting in.

"Yo Jay I'll holla at you later" I closed the door after Drake. "Jaycee I swear I wanna choke you out everybody thinking we done break up and shit cause of that picture" I rolled my eyes. "You not about to come up here tryna press me. You decided to go be a bitch and party with Stacie so I decided to actually have fun." He was pacing back and forth rubbing his head. "It ain't even about that first you fight Kailee and then this shit. What be going on in your mind honestly Jaycee" I couldn't believe he was ignoring every single action Kailee has done.

"You and your sister are the same and I don't need that in my life. "Are you serious did you not understand our last talk. I ain't the old Jaycee you not about to walk all over me trust and believe I'll walk away and this time it'll be the last. You are this close to seeing me living me life without you" I kicked him out and locked the door. I ain't sign up for all this sibling drama but I wasn't about to go out like a punk.

Drake was invited to a dinner event and he asked me to go with him. I needed something to keep me from really killing the Brewster siblings. I would still go through and plan the wedding but just have Dave out the loop. I called up Kennedy since I haven't talked to her in a day "It's about time bitch your name all over my instagram" I laughed. Everybody was thinking me and Drake were an item since the photo of Stacie and Dave got posted.

"I'm chilling Dave just on his bullshit so I'm just acting accordingly" I wasn't gonna call off anything until I felt like I just couldn't take it. "So putting the hands on Kailee you already know she going through a divorce" I shrugged my shoulder I ain't know that part but she was doing too much. "Damn Jaheim did all that he must of had it" Kennedy shook her head. "Not even some nigga sent him pictures of Kailee and Stacie giving niggas top. He threw all her shit out after you gave her a bald spot" And she had the nerve to blame me I thought.

"Stacie is just bad and if I ever get news him and Stacie done something I swear I'm out" There shouldn't be this much fighting for a relationship to work. "Nah all I know is they friends they got some appearance tonight" I nodded he thought he was playing somebody. "I'll call you back babes" I ordered a uber to the house. I stormed in and just like I expected Stacie was chilling up. She saw me but knew better then to say a word to me.

I grabbed Karina and went to her room to pack some clothes. "Yo what you doing" I shook my head. "You can be your friend but not around Karina. I don't know if your stupid but you do things to upset me so until you un friend that hoe don't check for me" I push past him ignoring every word. "Bye Jaycee come again" Stacie said opening the door for me. "Oh honey the last chick couldn't live up to my potential...Your trash" I smiled and got in my car this time.

I went over to Kennedy's to see if she could babysit I still had the dinner event to go to. "Of course I'll babysit just don't anything I'd regret please" I nodded I wasn't gonna do anything with Drake just because I was in a bad spot with Dave. "I'm grown up Kennedy believe me" I went back to my house to start getting ready. "Oh you look fancy I'm glad your my date" Drake said spinning me around. "Let's get this night over with shall we" I said grabbing my clutch.