Finesse Game

"So last day in Hawaii for Dave & Jaycee I'm gonna miss you guys so much" Kennedy said sitting on my lap hugging up on me. "I know I'm gonna be gone for months but y'all better be at the New York and Atlanta show supporting us" I said raising my cup.

"Of course we family through whatever" Alexis said. "Speaking of I have an announcement to make" Kennedy got up and looked over at Trey. "Me and Trey are having a baby" Trey jumped up and picked her up swinging her around. Dave looked at me and then my stomach "Nigga where your announcement at I need my son."

"Dave go somewhere I ain't pregnant. I'll announce my pregnancy when you buy me a diamond car" He looked at me in shook then laughed. "Girl bye you get dick and kids your ass stay happy" I went over to the girls who were all over Kennedy.

"Y'all baby about to be dumb cute I can't wait" Aaliyah said. "Damn how Desus took that I always imagined you two would work out" Alexis threw in. "I told him before in private he's happy for me." All my friends were growing up and it's about time we all did.

"Damn my son shit work got a whole kid on the way" Dave patted Trey on the shoulder and I just looked at him shaking his head. "Jaycee what about you hiding out" Kennedy nudged me. "I swear all of y'all on my ass like y'all the ones married to him" I went over back to Dave.

"Congratulations Trey I'm happy for you guys but Dave I got to tell you something" He looked at me then back at Trey. "Babe c'mon can it wait my boy just found out he gonna he pops" I rolled my eyes folding my arms. "Go on Dave you see that look she giving you" We went into the corner. "What happened you fine" I nodded.

"Just wanted to tell you love you that's all" I laughed at him and he got tight. "Bye Jaycee you get me tight" I shook my head and enjoyed the rest of the night celebrating with my girls.

In the morning me and Dave had to fly out to New York for a press run for the tour and my album even though it was already out. As soon as we landed we headed to The Breakfast Club followed by Angie Martinez "Welcome back The Brewster's glad to see y'all still happy" Envy welcomed us back in.

"Yeah especially since I be seeing how Jaycee act on Instagram. She a handful Dave but how has fatherhood and marriage changed you" Charlamagne asked. "Well for the better to know I'm gonna be with the love of my life forever is the best blessing. And fatherhood is the best I've been pressing Jay to give me my son" I rolled my eyes.

"But aren't y'all going on tour im sure Jaycee wants to give it her all. Being pregnant you gotta be cautious and stuff" Angela added in. "Thank you but that's no longer my worry because this is an exclusive I'm pregnant baby number 3 is on the way" Dave twisted his chair and just stared at me in pure excitement.

"See my shit works super effective feel me damn I'm getting old" He rubbed my hand.

"So Y'all going on tour with Drake how'd that even happen he's the biggest name out here right now."

"Well he called me about saying he wanted me to go on tour with me since I'm out here in this industry. And I suggested let's add Jaycee because one I be hearing her in the bathroom and two I can't be away from her too long. So two and two and now The Brewster's going on tour" Dave replied.

"Jaycee hows home life like I know two little girls and Dave is a handful. Not to mention the drama your in on social media" Angela asked. "Home life is never quiet the kids, husband and friends my life is never dull. As for the drama I'm in none I've preached that I'm worried about family only-"

"That's why we moving out here to New York got us a new place and everything." Dave cut in as usual. "Married, Kids, Tour, Whats next for you two" Charlamagne asked. "Going through this long ass pregnancy with Dave's seed. But at least I'll be bumping twins with my best friend Kennedy."

After the interview we signed the lease and stuff for our house we grabbed a bite to eat and we were back in the airport to meet Drake at our first stop in Texas. "I miss you babies don't grow up on me okay" I started tearing up and Dave started laughing at me. "Yeah you definitely pregnant crying on FaceTime. Zae and Karina aren't to grow old by the time we finish bae" I looked at him wiping my eyes.

"Shut up Dave you don't understand I'm not gonna see them until we're back in New York" I sighed hanging up the FaceTime call. The girls were staying with Dave's mom and the girls could pick them up if they wanted too. "Jaycee I knew I wanted my son but these emotional stages you be in is crazy. I be feeling like your gonna be standing over me tryna suffocate me."

"You know I love you Davey I'd never hurt you. I swear your so over dramatic sometimes. But you better hope and pray I get my body back or I'm straight up cutting you."

Liked by Jayceequeen, Lexibaby, Kah_Kah, MeekMill, And 980,456 Others

DaveEast: On Tour Starting Now
#👶🏻3

MeekMill: Congrats Bro ❤️

JayceeQueen: Awww my baby look so handsome and quiet and scruffy and you have a big dick

KennedyCymone: Sis you out of pocket @JayceeQueen

Lexibaby: Yassss tell em @JayceeQueen

DaveEast: Damnnn my girl beating get you one 🐐

Liked by DaveEast, KennedyCymone, Obj, Lexibaby, Trina, LilWayne, And 1,578,656 Others

JayceeQueen: Got All These Bitches Wanna Be Barbie Dolls

Trina: Okay

LilWayne: Familyyy

Obj: Look back at WHATTT 🤯

DaveEast: Nahh bro that ass look so magical just wanna stare at it for hours 🤦‍♀️

KennedyCymone: Lets hope I end up like this God bless 👶🏻❣️

ChampagnePapi: Ughh I'm not allowed to look 🤦‍♀️