Shouldn't Trust That Bitch

Kailee P.O.V (Day 7 Of Dave's & Jaycee Honeymoon)

"Kailee you know your brother don't want no parts of you I'm not gonna call him for you" I've been calling him since Jaheim told me he has a baby on the way. That was the ultimate ending our marriage and yeah I had the girls I've been hanging with but I'd honestly missed my baby brother. "I know mom but we use to discuss everything together just to...Now I can't even see him anymore" Me and Dave always said we could never be separated but here we are.

"You think I like this Kailee my kids enemies and that I can't have you around my grand babies. But with what your doing I don't know what you expected to happen. I'm sure they done for good now" I knew my mom was probably right I just hated that. "I know I just went about shit wrong that's all. I miss my brother and my nieces all I see is pictures from Kennedy and they've gotten so big."

"You never answer but what's your direct issue with Jaycee. As far as I know they are a happy couple the only issue that was wedging them away was you"

"She was my best friend mom then she betrayed my brother and just sat up in everybody face and lied. She didn't show up to my wedding and now she has these two men that have wanted her watching the kids she be chilling with them. I don't like that ma am I the only one that see its disrespectful" I knew wrong saying that Zae was actually Drake's kid when I knew Dave don't play about kids.

"Kailee give up the act its something else I've heard that story one too many times. Did you forget that you disrespected your own damn nieces or was that just salt to throw in the battle that your having with your self" My mom gave tough love that why me and Dave never told her when we had relationship problems. "The life she living what did she do to earn it. She's meeting all these people having things just tossed at her while I've been working and nothing working. I guess tearing her down would help me and bring down her fame."

"You not too old to get smacked are you serious Kailee over some damn Jealousy. Jaycee has worked she has two stores and networked like hell she not just chilling living off being a rappers wife. You were married to a basketball player and look where you at now..I'm afraid to say it because you my child but you acting like a hoe."

"I get it mom but you have to help me repair all this shit I need something solid. I just wanna come back to a family" She took my hand nodding her head. "I wish I could but you did this on your own so you gotta do this on your own and the right way. Plus I ain't tryna have Jaycee take the babies away from me because then I'm beating your ass."

Dave P.O.V (Last Day Of HoneyMoon)

"Damn I really don't wanna leave its so calm and drama over here" I laid back down on the bed staring at Jaycee packing her suitcase. "You can stay but I miss my babies so much. Its only been about a week and a half but its felt like years" She was attached to the kids so much I wonder how she gonna be while on tour. "Chill now bring that ass over to Daddy I miss you" Marriage is what we needed I was so love in with Jaycee already but now its harder then ever.

"Boy you know we leave in the morning right and ya shit all over the damn room" I laughed. "Man I said come here I ain't worried about packing right now" She finally walked over with a stupid mug on her face. "I don't know who you fooling I just want a hug that's all" I squeezed her ass then kissed her forehead. "You so annoying I swear but y'know as soon as we get back home we have to start prepping for this tour and my album coming out" I was excited as hell to be going on this tour not only because my lady was tagging along but we were going with one the most greatest artists.